Boob size?

Comments

• @julies_2 I'm like you my first pregnancy I was 34a went to 34b and after they stayed 34b I'm now 10 wks prego with my 2nd my boobs were 34b now I'm 36c! I'm only 5ft and 112lbs and I'm not used to "big" boobs bc these are big for me lol.. which is crazy bc everone else is talking about d's and dd's!
  • Lol...I got a lil happy..lmaoo but they would probably go rite back to normal... but everyones different
  • This is my first pregnancy age 31 and 23 weeks with twins. I have put on 28 lbs already and have gone from 34c to 36dd and still growing, really hope I can lose this weight after xx
  • @alixchris4444 wit my twins I gained 40lbs already n I'm 27 wks now...I think imma go ova 200
  • My first pregnancy too and before I wad a 32 e now at 21 weeks I'm measuring 34 g.... they freaking massive god help when I get further on.
  • I keep hoping mine will grow. Pre pregnancy I am 28 years old 4'11" 89 lbs with 32a! Now I am 18 weeks and 96 lbs. My breasts are slightly more swollen but no real change! I also stopped wearing bras because it is too painful! My mom went up a cup size, but she only ate ice cream throughout her pregnancy. I seriously doubt I will get to a B cup :(
  • I start at 36D and go up to a EE or G until I'm done nursing... ugh:P My back always hurts. The Fashion Bug has huge bra sizes. The only nursing bras I can find that fit have no support, so I just pop it out of the bottom of a regular one...
  • Tell me about it, I'm also a g and I can't find a bra that's supportive... sucks really!!
  • @julies_2 I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been trying to gain weight. I'm 5'3" about 120 lbs. My weight is carried mostly in my top half (bigger boobs, no butt). Hopefully pregnancy fills me out a little bit. I want some junk in the trunk!
  • Oh, and for the ladies with huge preggy boobies, check out Frederick's of Hollywood. They have REALLY big sizes and they aren't too expensive, especially online.
  • I started of as a 38dd and I'm 13 weeks pregnant and already on a 32e my lower back kills more then normal
  • I went from 38c to 40d so far. Im only 24wks
  • @MsKrystal there is also another online. Called Catherine......
    With my first one i was 178 more butt then a little bit and boobies for days..... I got pregnant and got up to 287 .....so mad I finally get back into my jeans that I was wearing right after I got pregnant 13-15 and Lo and behold find out I'm pregnant again hoping I don't gain weight well as much again sad part though is that's the smallest I can get cause I went to a size ten when I wad 15 and my doctor had me admitted cause my ribs where showing.....
  • Yall suck lol I'm 5 7 and weigh 140 and my boobs have always been a 34 A when I get preggo its a 36 A..yay me its all in my butt..I have
  • @randaandryan I wish all mine went to my butt. I'm lacking in that department.
  • Y is every1 like a friggin C D DD E F XYZ lol!?! I was like da smallest size ever like since I was 12 smh dey never grew. A 32a n I h8 it. I always had a real big butt n I'm skinny so its weird no tits big butt. I was 111lbs post n 5'2 n now I'm 132lbs @ 34 almost 35 weeks. My breast hardly grew its like a 34a now idk how I wud breastfeed with this I was hoping it wud b bigger :-( n I'm still skinny. I hope after dis I get motivated 2 gain more weight n mayb. Nxt pregnancy I will get breast.
  • @h3artlessmami lmao trust me the bigger they are the more your back hurts
  • Mine were a 34A before preggers...34B during and 34C while I breastfed! A big jump for a petite 5'2" girl.
  • I was 36C before my first and when it was all said and done I was 46DD. I actually kept mine much to my distress and my husband's unending joy. Granted I'm 6 ft tall and curvy so it doesn't look too weird..however. I'm 8 weeks today and I'm at the end scale of DD already and popping out of my bra. Yay. :P. I'm terrified of how big I'm going to get.
  • I started at 32 c am at 18ish weeks depending one my actual due date theyve changed it three times ive gone up a cup but band is the same size so far only getting belly no extra butt
  • See, there should be results may vary warning. Lol. When I started with my first child I was a 36b, grew to a 38b by the time I was done. Went back to 36 shortly after. With my second went to 40b, but went back down to 36 after a few month. This time will prolly be the same thing. Not all women will grow big huge ones. I wish I would love to think at one point I had bigger tatas, but I don't think it will happen. 14 weeks now, so ill let ya know if they manage to grow :l
  • I was a 32b pre with my first went to a 34dd after. When I lost my baby weight I lost my boobs as well. With my second I was 32a pre and went to 34d but lost it all this time I started with 32d and there out of a dd already I'm only 16 weeks.
  • I went from a36DD TO a 40F
  • @mommy2be92 well I might as well got some big ones bcuz da only problem I have with this pregnancy is real bad back pains. Worse than every1 I know n its my whole body. Ughh
  • Wow I I hopee I don't get too big. I'm only 5 weeks and my boobs are like a 36 c/d which is hard to find. I hope I don't become no f cup I'm 5'3 I don't need to back problems.
  • This is my first pregnancy and I went from a 32a to a 38c and my bra is still too small .
  • So mommy I think I'm wear the wrong size bra. Do they even have triple D anymore? I'm going to get these jugs measure Thursday at the bra store... Because I think I'm wearing the wrong size:-(
  • My 1st pregnancy I was 34C b4 pregnancy thn went up to an F
  • I grew a cup the first 2 months and I'm on my 2nd
  • Wow! Talk about being in the minority here!! I started at 32a with my first and went to a full 34b. I'm 5 wks with my second now - started at 32a again and I'm up to 32a+ if I'm lucky. Wanna pass some boobs my way??? :-P