how much weight have you preggys gained?

Comments

• 32 weeks gained 2 pounds! ugh !
  • All this seems bogus. I am 30 weeks and I have gained 23lbs.
  • @Kcantu2 yeah I was about 195 when i got pregnant, and i a big drinker, so quit the drinking made me drop weight fast and I also had morning sickness lasting into my 28th week and was hospitalized for the flu for three days so I haven't had a chance to hain much weight, Dr says baby is fine and my weight should sky rocket soon lol
  • Reading these make me feel like a cow :( I weigh 147 now waaaaa :'(
  • 26 wks 2days n I've gained 12 lbs so far..;-)
  • @kcantu2 don't even worry about it! My friend was smaller like you and she gained 65 pounds during pregnancy then after delivery she fit right back into her size 3 jeans lol I hate her ;) lol
  • 31 weeks and 10lbs....a month ago I was down 25 lbs from my beginning weight but two weeks ago I was 20lbs over my begining weight . A few days ago I was 10lbs over my beginning weight
    .....I think it's from water retention, two in a half weeks ago I was on a train for 3 days and my legs and feet swelled up 4x there size.
  • 20wks gained 15lbs.
  • 16 weeks and have lost 7 pounds, haven't been throwing up alot just think my portions have gotten smaller.
  • @Maymommy2011 I used to be 97lbs :/ I put on weight, got pregnant with my daughter, got up to 156, only dropped to 124 before I got pregnant again :( I have always been tiny and fit and now I am so sad :(
  • 30wks 5days I've put on 4 pounds but its different for me as I have gestational diabetes so my food intake is very limited and I can't eat any crap
  • @firstmama
    !!!wow -neva thought tht cud happen. im 34b andd growin really very slowly. hope&PRAY i stay near it.. d. dd. wud kill my little backk. im scared
  • 10w5d and I'm up 7 lbs. Second baby
  • Um only 15 weeks but i've lost weight in the beginning and now for the past month i've just been maintaining. Is that bad?
  • 11 weeks only 1 pound :) but I loveeee food so I'm sure that'll change soon!
  • @mrsSilver. Its normal to maintain weight, I'm 26 weeks along and I've maintained my weight for a month now. Haven't gained or lost weight, but that will change cuz I'm a week away from my third trimester and that's when ur wonderful hijacker will gain all the baby fat it needs.
  • edited March 2011
    IM 33 weeks (8 MONTHS) AND IM 171 llbs WN I WAS 7 1/2 WEEKS I WAS 147llbs!! IVE GAINED 22 llbs
  • 21wweeks and gained 20 I was 110 n it tuk me forever Tu gain ..... I still look small but I'm scared I'm going Tu b huge....!
  • 21weeks and 22lbs
  • 26 weeks and I've gained 18 lbs..
  • i am 23wks i went from 125-148 already :( I had weight gain from a previous miscariage that i didnt have a chance to get rid of so i started out a lil bigger than usual..normal weight is about 110
  • @ mzmommy1st Thanks!
  • Not exactly sure but i sure as hell havnt lost any! haha
  • 23 weeks and 4 days and i have gained 10kgs :-ss
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i went down at the begining, mostly cause i was so sick, and have since then gained around 8lbs. buttttt the last two days ive eaten like a pig so i wouldnt doubt that the weight is gonna be piling on soon...damn you third trimester haha
  • 12+4 and ive gained 3 lbs
  • @Kcantu2 I hear that. I miss my jeans. Hopefully well be able to keep some of it. At least where it matters.
    @new_mommy9_21 it was over night. I woke up wit brnd new bags. I like it. He loves it and surprisingly my back don't hurt
  • edited March 2011
    @firstmama wow! okk well enjoyy them while yu hav them! i dnt care for em.. jus my buttocks.. :( :/ :)