how much weight have you preggys gained?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So im 8 months pregnant and have gained 26 pounds already..and I know it dosent sound like a lot but some of these weight calculators makes it seems like Im gaining too much. But i can't help but want to eat, it seems to me that these last 2 months are going to be my hungriest lol.

Comments

• 16 weeks and down 1/2 pound still.
  • 8months also I gained 50pounds :(
  • 18w && gained 4lbs :)
  • Lol are you already getting the hunger? I did in the beginning then it slowed down and now its like i need food in my mouth every minute of the day haha!
  • 10 and a half weeks 4 pounds :-(
  • Im 13 wks and lost 7 lbs but w/my son I gain 60...I doing this pregnancy healthy because aftewards it suck losing all that weight ..cus mine didn't just come off..but my friends yes!! There all size 1..no body fat and don't even workout or eat healthy
  • 14 weeks, gained 2 lbs lol
  • 5 months nd I gained 5 pounds so far
  • 25wks and I've gained 28lbs!! I feel really bad about it too. Gotta start walking every day...
  • I'm 23wks 6days only gained 10lbs...is tht bad
  • 36 weeks and gained 47lbs... All I do is eat
  • @jasiahsnommy: uhmm its now starting yes... In the beginning I wasn't eating much..but seems like its picking up.a lil now :) I juss don't wann gain to much.. So I eat lots of fruit... :) well I would expect @8 months to eat alot!! Lol I sure will be prob :)
  • 21 weeks n I've gained 4lbs
  • 28 weeks 5 days, gained 5lbs :)
  • 25 weeks and I've gained 27
  • 34wks tom & gained 30lbs
  • 22 wks, 13 lbs
  • 18w and lost 16 lbs. I don't get it. :S
  • 32 weeks gained 18 lbs. Actually gained 4 after I started the gestational diabete diet!
  • I'm almost 34 weeks and still 13 lbs lighter but that's what pregnancy does to me.
  • 25 weeks and 12 pounds.. .7 of which last month ...
  • I have gained 14lbs and I'm 26 weeks, my DR. Said I'm all baby, butt and boobs. And that my weight is perfect. But I expect to gain the rest cuz I'm 1 week away from my third trimester. I only expect to gain 10 more lbs. I don't wanna gain more then I shud cuz the more u gain the harder it is to loose and the less u gain its easier to bounce back. And I don't have any stretch marks, well yet. But since I haven't gained a lot they shudnt be bad if I get em.
  • 15 weeks gained 16 pounds (pregnant w/twins)
  • 17 weeks and gained nada.
  • 36 weeks and 23 pounds.
  • 19 weeks gained 6lbs
  • wow i feel like i am the fattest one lol...gained 25 31 +4 days
  • 31 +6 and have gained 25, all of that was gained in 6 weeks! I lost 6 pounds in my first, didn't gain until 23 weeks and have gained almost a pound since then. It's because I'm carrying a TON of amniotic fluid, so I measure about 4 weeks larger than I am and doc says I probably won't gain a ton more...phew!
  • 31 wks and i've gained 26 lbs so far
  • Most women will gain the most weight when they r close to there third trimester. That's when the baby is putting on his/her baby fat and filling up.