WHAT EVERY PREGLY SISTA NEEDS... BELLY BEATS!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So pregly sistas... www.bellybeats.com is the BOMB! Someone posted it on a discussion about fetal dopplers... Of course, I wanted to check it out cuz I'm a worry wart and I want to hear my baby every chance I get. I ordered it on Saturday, it came today fedex... beautiful...

So they have 2... one is a regular heart doppler to rent for $25.00/monthly and the digital heart doppler for $45.00/monthly. I got the digital because I wanted to see what the heart rate was. It came today, with ultrasound lube and a battery, straight out the box to my baby's heart...

Luv it, luv it, luv itttt!!! I suggest it to everyone. I get to check on my baby every chance I get. Could you believe, I'm keeping it in my purse :) If you decide to check it out... u can say I referred you and add to my daughter's fund... they send me a few bucks for the referral... and Anon LeeMarie Muhammad can use the savings bonds :0 Just a thought, if not, it's all good... make sure you get it for yourself...

My referral code is PIP7855... if you decide too... send me a message if you use me, so I can send you a special thanks from me and my little girl!

One luv...

Comments