What wa your first reaction when you found out you were pregnent??? THIS SHOULD BE FUN!!!!

13»

Comments

• I was pregnant with 2 child....which it s a boy. I have a son hes 5 years old i cannot believe it.. hes growing... My fiance wanted to have a baby we had been struggled for 2 years.. never happen but... finally we took pregnant test.. positive.. i was JUMPING in the BATHROOM he was like wait wait.. better go clinic to get confirmed FIRST :) i was overexcited... it was 2005! Guess what? My fiance is in university to get degree this semester in other state... I just bought 4 pregnant tests...[i have to] it was vague... i decided to go free pregnancy to find out if i m or not... so i m officially pregnant! i m so thrilled but.. he doesn't know yet.. first of all, i get ultrasound picture so i can mail it to him to SURPRISE HIM. I cannot wait, seriously... :) even worse, i m in school jeez!
  • I was on bc n just had a tes layin around so I took it n it came back positive so I went to work n took 3 more n they were all positive I cried smoked my last cig n told my mom lol I told babydaddy he wasn't happy so we rnt together but "working on things" but am very excited!
  • I threw up when the digital test said pregnant. Then I took another one and it was also positive. I just stared at it for an hour. I was totally freaking out cuz it was an accident. I didn't even wasn't a kid. But I'm 11 weeks now and I'm totally excited.
  • I was at work and I blacked out. One of my co workers asked me if I was pregnant and I was quick to say no but got to thinking about my cycle and came to realize I was a couple of days late. That might I bought a test and took one. I kinda didn't have to pee when I took it so I thought the test was invalid cause nothing showed up. Something told me not to throw it away so I left it in the bathroom and told my boyfriend that we would have to get another one. Anyway, I woke up the next mirning and went in the bathroom and thats when I saw the positive and the negative strip and was more so in shock. I grabbed the test and threw it at my boyfriend on the bed. He looked at the test like it had three heads for like 10 seconds and then scooted to the edge of the bed and askef me how I was feeling. Mad and a bit dissappointed, I still couldn't believe it. It wasnt until I was almost 5 months until it clicked that I m actually prego....
  • i was in shock,although i dont know why,this is my 5th. i took 6 pregnancy tests before i actually believed it. got my first ultrasound tomorow,im 7 weeks
  • I was happy and sad at the same time, cos I had a stillborn at 25week in Jan 2009 and Im afraid it will happen again. I've sinced changed gynae and cross my fingers & hope everything is going smoothly..... turning 15weeks on thursday. :)>-
  • first I was in shock as I was 19 n the test I took the day before was negative, with my second I was excited but slightly annoyed.as I only took a test as I wanted 2 go drinking for nye and my 3rd I didn't even have a period yet I only tested cause I was peeing so much then I ba lled my eyes out but I was happy just wasn't expecting a 3rd at 23 lol. oh well 2boys n a girl on the way what more could I want
  • I cried my eyes out for a few minutes, we've been trying for almost 3 years, then called the hubby at work. :)
  • Me and my bf had only been together two months when we found out. It was his idea to take the test and I kept telling him I wasn't. We text his sister to bring me a hpt cuz we didnt want hos family to know just yet. I took the first one and the line was faint so I figured it was broken..so I took a second. That one came back clear as day and I just handed my bf the test in shock. We picked out baby names that night.
  • @Sheron I will be praying for you hunni! Keep God First!!
  • I had taken a hpt two weeks before it came back negative took one on nov third set it down and got dressed headed to the living room and almost forgot to grab it saw the pink lines and almost feinted
  • I had been trying n pretty much came to the conclusion that I couldn't get pregnant, then I started feeling weird n thought I must be coming down with something but I wanted to take a test to rule it out I couldn't believe it when it came back positive! My hubby was there with me n we were both shocked he said he should pee on one just to be sure what it looks like negative lol I thought that was cute
  • I was at the doctors waiting to get my depo shot(birth control) the nurse came back in and said sorry I can't give u the shot. Ur pregnant, I cried like hell. All I kept thinking about was I was suppose to be starting culinary arts school. Then immediately thought oh my goodness I drank last night. Took me about 15 min to pull myself together, walked out, mind u this is the first doctors app. My boyfriend had ever came to. Told him come on, n I guess by the look on my face he said whats wrong, I said im pregnant, he bust out smiling. I'm due in a wk. And very happy, despite my first reaction
  • It was my 20th bday, and me and my husband was at my parents house for the weekend. I ripped open the bathroom door and screamed "I'm pregnant!!!!!!!"
  • We were shocked because id been on birth control for a year! It took me 4 days to figire out how to tell my hubs... He was scheduled for a vasectomy lol. I eas already 10 weeks when we found out and ot took me 3 or so weeks before I stopped being in shock and got excited. But my husband was very excited right away :)