Is it normal?

edited January 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm 14w4d (1st baby) & I have pain in my private area for time to time, idk what it is, is anyone else experiencing "private pain" & is it normal..?

Comments

• I have read somewhere that pain in ur private area is from ur uterus stretching. Just a thought.
  • I have had that pain with every pregnancy.....does it almost feel like you got kicked in the crotch really hard from the inside? is that what it feels like?
  • @tammy112600...exactly what it feels like..!
  • yep its perfectly normal.....LOL and it wont stop till the baby comes.....then once in a while you still might feel it.......I have 2 boys that are 8.5 and 10 years old I had the pains still on and off here and there for ever after they were born.....Now preggers with my 3rd and due in Sept...:)
  • Yeah Im almost 26 weeks and I've had that pain for a few weeks now. Due to the pain I've started physical therapy to try and help with the pain. I can't seem to be on my feet for 8hrs so I haven't been able to work. It definitely doesn't feel good that's for sure. lol
  • I know the feeling......I had surgery in August on my spine and didnt think i was able to have anymore babies......I got fired from my job because of restrictions from the doctor....I have not been to work since August and so tired of being at home all the time.....I sure wish I could work......I know it hurts and almost makes you wanna jump through the roof.....Been there and had it happen while out to a restaurant to eat dinner with friends.....when they seen me jump they like freaked out are you ok? I dont know what to do about the pain......but just work through it LOL good luck.