Herpes and pregnancy... O.o

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat yeah thats weird!
  • @mama_kat no, not cold sores, lesions "down there". Im just wondering if you can get a false reading. My
  • @mama_kat idk how long it has been available but I know that they do blood tests for it now
  • @mama_kat my hubby's exwife has had it for years and when my oldest step daughter was born in 1997 they did a test on the baby in the hospital. Not sure if it was blood but i have a copy of the negative results. She makes me very mad kissing and letting the kid's drink after her. My hubby was upfront with me and we both got tested before we had sex. 3 years later still no signs. Don't think i don't keep an eye out lol!
  • @mama_kat She has hid it from her new hubby, we even told him and I offered to show him the papers from the hospital from where the girls were born and they tested them at birth to be sure. He doesnt believe us. They have only been married a year I guess its only time before he figures it out the hard way. We have tried to teach the kids not to kiss her on the mouth or drink after her but when they go to McD's she will get one drink and make them all share. It really is frustrating. I would protect these kids to the death and I didnt give birth to them. I dont care that she hides it from her husband but dont put your kids in harms way. We are going to have the younger daughter tested. She has had a few cold sores this past winter. Next time she has one we are going straight to the pedi. and if it is positive I am taking her back to court (we have one daughter she has the other) for custody. Anyways, I know that many people deal with it and have normal lives but asI have read on here these ladies are very careful with their children and pregnancies, and I think that is wonderful and wish she was more like them! Cudos to you ladies for talking about this openly and for taking such great care of your families!
  • MUCH rather have it down there than on my mouth, but we all gotta play the cards we are delt! :) just gotta be a little more carefull in those cases!
  • @Sunshinelove be glad ur not in my shoes...my fiance is hiv positive. So i'm now waiting on my blood work to come back from the lab...me and the baby is at risk.
  • O.o @3rdandlast4me ouuuuccch :( dude thats not cool. did he not know this before hand???
  • @Sunshinelove Yes he knew, but didn't care to tell me...not even after the condom broke a few times. He decided to tell me 3 days before my doctor appointment which was yesterday.
  • @ericak22 just a random thought you said lesions down there not blisters. Dis your doctor check you for syphilis that us the.most general cause for OPEN sores or .lesions on your genitals. And it can have N outbreak and go back dormant. And you have another outbreak with sores. Just a thought not saying it is but its an idea maybe... ???
  • Don't know if this helps but I've heard that a substance called Dragon's Tears has actually cured someone I know of herpes (maybe u should research it). I haven't tried it myself as I am pregnant and it says not to use it while pregnant.
  • How do you know when your having an outbreak?
  • @Michelle_uk usually right before hand you will feel an odd tingle or some sort of unusual sensation down there, then a small ingrown hair type thingy will appear, its like a small blister or cluster of blisters (very small USUALLY) that hurts like hell if you pop it, rub it, or scratch it. some times its not too obvious but if you are worried i would go to the doctor and ask everything you want to know about it!

@3rdandlast4me O.o man are you like going to kick him in the face for that or what??? Thats considered premeditated murder depending on the situation... but he knew... that is royally fucked up in every way imaginable! im so sorry to hear that and i wish you best of luck! :( <3

@singlemama ... if only dragons were real... they probably could cure herpes, and aids, and cancer :'( lol <3 DRAGONS FOREVER MAN

@angieaherns sounds like a dead beat dad! :S how is that going with the pregnancy? do you know if because of the different kind of herpes virus it is if the baby could be born with it?? is it like small O sized blisters or is it like an actual blister blister?? you are the first person i have heard who has this so im curious. and im glad at least on the brightish side you cant pass it threw sex!
  • @kbg10 all of this happened when I was getting a pap so ive been tested for that.
  • @sunshinelove My bad It's actually called Dragon's blood or Sangre De Drago. It's obtained from the Dragon’s Blood tree in the Amazon. Believed to have antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. Thought to strengthen the immune system and improve the healing time of sores.
    15 drops, three times a day for 30 days in hot tea is supposed to do the trick...
    http://www.rain-tree.com/sangre.htm
  • @singlemama that acutually sounds pretty cool. after baby is here i might try it out! but i still wish dragons were real lol <3

@angieahrens doesn't it feel good to prove "logical medical science" wrong with a miricle ^o^ that is pretty amazing! its really cool that you learned how to keep it under control yourself too with out meds! and fingers crossed it cant be passed to the baby! hopefully that info comes to you soon. you should keep me updated on that as well. and culinary arts huh? whats your best dish?? i love food <3
  • SANGRE DE GRADO PLANT SUMMARY
    Main Preparation Method: undiluted resin is taken internally (in small amount of juice/water) or applied topically
    Main Actions (in order):
    wound healer, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, antihemorrhagic (reduces bleeding)

Main Uses:

to stop bleeding and to seal, and heal wounds, burns, cuts, tooth extractions
    for herpes virus ulcers (taken internally and applied topically)
    for skin fungi, rashes, and dermatitis
    for insect bites, poison ivy and other itchy or allergic skin reactions
    for stomach ulcers, ulcerative colitis, dysentery and diarrhea
    Properties/Actions Documented by Research:
    anesthetic, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antidysenteric, antifungal, antihemorrhagic (reduces bleeding), antileukemic, antioxidant, antiseptic, antitumorous, antiviral, neurasthenic (reduces nerve pain), wound healer
    Other Properties/Actions Documented by Traditional Use:
    analgesic (pain-reliever), anticancerous, anti-itch, antiulcerous, astringent, blood cleanser

Cautions: The red resin stains clothes/fabric permanently.

• @Mama_Kat I'm the same way... lol.. bad enough I forget my prenatals at least once a week
  • i forgot i even needed prenatals until last week or so, i ended up getting the flinstone sour gummies... now i make sure i take my daily dose of "candy" every day XD
  • God bless Yu Hun I admire u & wish u the best of luck!!!! & also want u to know a c section isn't that bad honest I had one 6 yes ago & I'm sure I will have another in October I always wanted a natural but I'm blessed to b able to concieve & carry a child! Godbless u I commend u & gudluck!!"
  • I had a scare about a year ago. They told me to go back in six months for another pap but i couldnt wait. The one i went to get a few days later came out negative but that dr was such a dick. He told me 'oh you sleep around alot dont you?' I said I didnt and he just gave me a dirty look. What a douche. Whatever then i had a pap with my normal dr again neg again and then again when i found out i was pregnant. Nothing. I have no idea what happened.