negative?

I took my first test today n it was negative...I can't help but feel upset but also that I needed to wait to take it. anddoes it do anything if I hold it in my pee longer then 5 secs? cause m pretty sure I did... I just don't know what to think anymore

Comments

• I know how you feel. I took 2 hpts. One 3 or 4 days before missed period and one the day it was suppose to start and they were both negative. I was sad. But af never showed. So yesterday I went for a blood test. I find out Monday. Are you late?
  • I know how you feel. Im kinda depressed now.
  • @fmcneal no I'm not supposed to start for two weeks n I wanted to wait but my fiancée insisted that I take it today... he was excited to know too
  • U might not have enough HCG in your urine yet. I would wait untilu r due for af and retake the test. Good luck and sending u baby dust
  • Hun you gotta wait. Patience really will pay off :) with more time the higher your hcg levels will get, 2 weeks before your missed period is too soon.
  • um I don't wanna sound dumb @3girls_0boys but what is af? n thank u O:)
  • if you're not due for AF(aunt flo) for 2 more weeks you should be or getting ready to ovulate so you should be getting busy girl ;) good luck I hope you get your BFP (big fat positive) very soon!
  • well its next month but I've already had this months ovulation on the 22nd.
  • my fiancée thinks I got prego from feb. though.
  • Did u have normal cycle around the end feb or the 1st of mar
  • If you had a period then not likley. Wait til you miss one. I'm depressed now cuz I just hada blood test done and period just started 4 or so days late.
  • @3girls_0boys yeah my march one it was kinda mormal that's y I think it was after that one.

@fmcneal I am waiting. I have a week n 3 days til my next period should start
  • Prenatals!! They help if you are trying to get pregnant :) good luck! And a bunch of baby dust!
  • thank u!! >:D<
  • I started prenatal vitamins about a month ago. Took a test today it was negative. I'm hoping it was too early yet. Its hard to know when I ovulate because my period is always 4-8 days late. I did an ovulation kit this month. I missed it one day but none of the test said I was ovulating so maybe the day I missed to take one I did? I took it the week it said would probably be right. But I could have started it just 2 days to early who knows!
  • I wish u the best of luck! n I understand I'm hoping it was just too early too. guess ill find out soon enough
  • I'm so bloated I feel like I have a sneak prevew to my big belly
  • Me too. I'm hoping its a pregnancy symptom and not a period symptom.6 more days til I can test.
  • my period is supposed to be a week from Tuesday.. my fingers r crossed! n good luck to u!
  • My dollar tree prego test took like 10 min for the other "positive" line to show up. I waited like 5 like it said and it showed negative but then I actually doublechecked and it was positive. So don't forget to give the test time!!
  • I did. I tried one of those dollar tree tests n it had me so confused. I'm afraid to try it again
  • I keep hearing about dollar tree. Do they really work AF due on the 2ed, I tried yesterday morning with e.p.t an BFN so when can I test again an maybe get a BFP my cycles are short only 26