Hooray for single mommies!

edited March 2011 in Single moms
I loooove love love the fact that I don't have baby daddy drama to deal with. My sperm donor wants nothing to do with the baby he implanted inside me and at first I was upset about that but now I am greatful. I see all these women dealing with drama and I'm so happy I never have to deal with that :) I also have no desire to be involved with absolutely anyone. It's all about me and my baby right now, no one else! Plus I get to name my baby what I want and make my own choices for my baby no one else :) I used to see all the negative things about him not being in its life til I realized there's so much more good things to come out of it!

Comments

• God ur lucky lol...I'm single bt the babies dad still wanna b involved...n I cnt stand him =\
  • Aw good for you : ) I am going to be a single mom as well, I left the "donor". Sure does feel good. There is many good things about doing this alone and not dealing with that extra stress. You couldn't have said it any better.
  • Yep when I was with my sperm donor I didn't know a whole lot about him, unfortunately it was after I found out I was pregnant and we stopped talking that I found out things about him. Like he sleeps with different girls at a time, new ones each week, usually targets the high school girls and he's 21. Gets them drunk , has sex with them, tells them he likes them, then stops talkig to them and moves onto the next. I also found out that just a couple months ago he video taped him having sex with a girl without her knowing and he showed a bunch of people. Also that he has gotten girls pregnant before but they got abortions. I'm not letting him anywhere near my child, if he ever even tries to contact me I'm going to change my number and possibly get restraining order. After learning all that stuff about him I'm also worried that I could have picked up stds from him
  • edited March 2011
    WHOOP WHOOP !!!, ;)
  • Thank God the marines took my spern donor to arizona. Otherwise I think I would have killed him by now. We split up. After a couple month long relationship, I found out I was pregnant and he wants to be invovled but he can't seem to put down the alchol and stop getting in trouble. He is threatening me to get partial custody and take the baby 3 months out of every summer to az and I live in ohio. I wish I didn't have to deal with his stupid drama
  • My sperm donor texted me last night telling me he's going into the marines in June, but just a few weeks ago he told me he was moving to Alaska in May. Lol he just keeps making up these excuses to try to get outta paying for his child
  • I LOVE the fact that I don't have to deal with my sperm donor :D Ive talked to him twice so far this pregnancy, once to tell him I got it confirmed at the doctor and the second time to tell him it was a girl. I love that I don't have a man to worry about right now and I can focus 100% on my daughter. I just hope this serenity doesn't come crashing down as soon as she's born and he all of the sudden decides to cause trouble.
  • My sperm donor is the same for my 1st kid and they have a bond but he wan'ts nothing to do with this one and like @ashabash i was upset, but the funny thing is his mom is like my best friend and telling em to not concern myself with him and do what i need to go for my kids.
  • My sons donar went in the marines so he didn't have to deal with taking care of my son which was fine piece of shit shoulda got shot but no he got kicked out and is now fucking a married striper with 3 kids urge youngest calls him daddy..his own son doesn't even know who the hell he is which is fine he just tells everyone I took his kidaway stupid drugged ass piece of shit his gf thought she could get visitation with MY son at one point stupid little bitch was about to get it I swear and shed go to court dates and the judge would have to make her leave everytime cuz she would take her youngest who wouldn't stop screaming...so now single mom to two and I have my break downs but I can do it at 20 if I could do it at 16! And names cash london for a boy and evelyn mae for a girl he doesn't like either middle names and you know what? Fuck him
  • The funny thing is for these SD(sperm donors) sooner or later they will end up paying for the kid. Whether we make then by court and child support of the state in depending on if you get an support from the state. So whether they want to be physically and emotional involved is there choose but if you put your dick inside us you will pay just like we are going to do.
  • @tagensmommy could you still get child support from him when he was in the marines? I doubt my sperm donor is actually going into the marines, he's a constant liar. But if he actually does I wanna make sure he's gonna still be required to pay child support.@hnjen very well said lol he thinks he can go around and get girls pregnant and not have to pay for the consequences but that's not how it works. I don't plan on telling him even if the baby is a boy or girl its none of his business
  • @ashabash I will till his family and I will probably pride around the house with the idea of it. all the grandparents of the child told me if its not a girl there disowning me lol and so son wants a brother bc he says sisters are silly

• @ashabash yeah I got it when he was in there but he got kicked ot a year ago so I haven't got child support sense
  • @tagensmommy wow sounds like he's a winner just like mine
  • @ashabash hahaha were real lucky
  • Mine doesnt want me to keep it. Nervous but as im reading this.... I think im excited. Lol
  • im going to be a single mom too . The dad don't think its his .. Soo im just in this alone . Scared half to death and not know what to expect.
  • @JocyX3 I'm glad I could make someone happy about their situation haha, and definetly don't let him tell you what to do
  • Thanks. I'm scared though. Don't get me wrong. Scred out my ass. "/ but I have a good support group
  • MY SD don't think its his . Yes i had sex with someone else but it was at the end of the month . WE used protection , although you know they say its not 100% but it popped and he pulled out oh so quickly . i didnt even notice. Anyways , I had my ultrasound and by my Sig u can see that im almost 17 weeks 2mar ( WOOT WOOT!!! ) My periods are pretty irregular but the ultrasound that i gotten shows that its my EX (SD) . I had sex with the other guy on Dec 31 . If you count 17weeks ago , there is no way this child is his , but my SD seems to think otherwise and have his own reasons y . So imma let him deal with that on his own. I use to stress about it and cry and text my friends none stop about it . I havent spoken to my SD since Sunday night . & i don't plan on tellin him anything else, although he was very supportive as being a friend but he wasn't supportive at being a dad so i said whats the use . Its sad , but im holding it in GODS hands now. Im not to much worried anymore . Just tryna get use to this pregnancy .
  • I have been a single parent for almost 4 years now and it gets easier once you get a routine going. My daughters sperm donor left when I was 8 weeks pregnant and never looked back. I have never gotten child support and while its difficult financially I have the say so for everything. He isn't on her birth certificate so I can't collect support but he has no parental rights either. Sometimes the help would be nice but then again I don't have to deal with the bs either.
  • @JosyX3 I've been there, it sucks but I just stopped talking to him and made decisions for myself. Be strong. @color_pink0923 I conceived on December 31 and I'm only 14 weeks so yeah the guy you had sex with on Dec 31 is prob not the father unless the ultrasound was wrong which is prob not the case haha
    @mommyof2inLA for his name to be on the birth certificate does he have to sign it or can you just write it on? The rules might be different for each state too idk but I'm curious because I do want child support but know that he won't sign the birth certificate
  • @ashabash thank you . Wish someone would tell him that. I think he needs to read on what its like to be pregnant . When i told him that it was boy i found out at 16 weeks , he goin tell me , HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT THAT EARLY?? THERE'S NO WAY. SUCKER he is . lOl . I don't like forcing anyone to be a dad , u know ! & i def.ly didnt want to put him on child support because i wanted to give him a chance to be a dad , but if this guy don't turn for the good, Guess imma have to go thru the DNA process and the Child support process in court & i really hate to do that.
  • @color_pink0923 i wasn't even dating my sd when i got pregnant, we had only known eachother for a few weeks and he took advantage of me when i was drunk at a new years party. so i couldnt care less about how he feels about paying child support, i feel like since i have to deal with this the rest of my life then so should he whether he wants to be a dad or not. if he doesn't want to be a dad to the baby thats perfectly fine with me, hes not someone i want around my child anyway but i sure would loooove his money! he's the type of guy who sleeps around with different girls all the time and im not the only girl hes gotten pregnant, a girl he got pregnant before got an abortion. so he probably thought he got off easy and could keep going around reproducing and not having to deal with it. but i'm teaching him his lesson :] he's still sleeping around with different girls and i'm sure not using protection with them either, i told him i wasn't on birth control and he wouldn't wear a condom but i was too drunk to think about what could happen. so this will hopefully be a wake up call for him when the day comes that he gets a notice to appear in court for child support
  • @ashabash I hope u are okay considering he sleeps with numerous woman without a condom and most guys who does that have something or just plain DUMB. i know they run so many test on you when u first visit the doctor.. Have they tested you for any STD's because i seen where u said u might have contracted some . I know my first week check up they did all STDs even hiv. I was clean of all TYPES.
  • @color_pink0923 what an ass but technically if your 17 weeks you conseaved 15 weeks ago I dino how the math was done really not trying to be an ass..I couldn't imagine that..my bd got me pregnant first back in september and said out wa snt his when it was weeks after I slept with anyone else said when I had the baby he wanted a dna test..well I had a misscarriage so then he felt like shit for saying all that
  • @Tagensmommy but the ultrasound corresponds with my original EDD which was sept 6 . U/s said it was 8+- days off .
  • @Tagensmommy Yeah but Guys are asses tho . I will be gladly to hand him a DNA test . But Ultrasounds Don't lie and i had my first one at 16 weeks although i know they can be off but for it to be 3 days off from the original EDD that shows him a lot . Nothing have changed for the DD . They just gave me sept 9 instead of the 6th . & if i conceived Dec 31 my DD would be Sept 23 . & that is far from the 9 .
  • edited March 2011
    @color_pink0923 Yeah exactly I hate guys! Ive berm doing it alone for 4 years now:) much rather it