R.I.P Shaniya Davis

Idk if anyone has heard the sad story of shaniya, but me a first time mom to a baby girl, really im crushed. The poor girl was a sex slave, raped and murdered (watch the chilling story via youtube) this was done by her mothers boyfriend but sold by the mother who is pregnant again by the boyfriend I jus wanted to make a statment to pregnant mother if you are a good mom keep it up and love care and protect your children or unborn child. If you are pregnant and not to sure what to do please give the child to someone who will adore the child. Dont hurt the child. They had nothing to do with ur mistakes or choices. Make the right choice for you and most important your child. I hope this post was useful to pass a good word and sad story people to open their eyes to know whats kind of fuckery (excuse me) goes on in the world......

Comments

• Omfg, are yu serious? My heart goes out to her family!
  • Yes i was so hurt she was soooooo damm beautiful at that.....omg and her mother was released for the next court date if i was nc i wud whip her ass
  • I remember this.... have the mom n the bf gone to trial yet? I hope they fry both of them.
  • Yes but still in court....
  • Im from the city this happened in.
  • Wow how did the city react to this....nyc moms are enraged lol i wud kno because i am one
  • Wow... =(( Some people deserve way worse than the courts can hand out as punishment!
  • I Just Watched The Funeral Service Online && That Is Beyond Sad Like OMG, Really? Thats Why I Want A Little Boy Because I Would Be In Jail For Going On A Rampage If Something Like This Happened To Me, It Brought Tears To My Eyes, Then Shaniya's Grandmother Was Saying Her Daughter ISn't Guilty She Aint Like That Shid Why She Aint. Man I Could Just Swing On The Next Man I See Im So Mad.
  • See smh and the story of brianna is sad too idk how can someone make that many bruises on a baby
  • Looking@ pics of her made me upset..i see a happy girl n those pics and thinking of what she went threw just hurts me so much :( it does make me cry pregnant or not...
    it hurts me because theres many people out there who hurt innocent happy children ..and those people dont care..its wrong
  • Jst seen some videos nd tht girl was fukin beautiful!! Excuse my language but how in the world could someone give their daughter to a grown ass man nd let tht happen ugh!! I'm so mad nd feel sooo bad for the father...did u see the pic of the guy holding her in the hotel waiting for the elevator?? Tht poor bby looked terrified..Idk but its horrible tht someone cam do tht to a innocent child..let alone a child u carried for 9 months felt her kick nd gave birth too!!! Oh I'm so mad nd disgusted..may tht beautiful innocent girl test in peace..nd her mother rot in Hell!! Sry I'm jst so upset..
  • What's the name of it on YouTube
  • It's on Google @bwhite55019 && Everybody Guess What The Mother Is Pregnant Again, I Hope They Take They Baby. How In The F U C K Can Yu Enter Your Big Ass Penis In A Tight Ass 5 Year Old Baby Excuse My Language Im Just Mad As Hell
  • Its understandable to mad.....u wud b crazy not to be mad
  • @Fashion_Junky91 Whats The Story Of Brianna, Who Is She && What Happened?
  • Both stories brought me to tears. I wish I could have taken baby Brianna And loved her. How can people not love an innocent baby...
  • Omg that is horrible I look at my little girl and could never imagine how a mother could let these things happen to their babies a child is nothing but innocense and its disgusting they should make that mother be a sex slave get beaten and brutaly murdered all these poor couples who want babies so bad and can't have them but garbage lke that was able to create something so beautiful and destroy it its sickening I pray she gets wats coming to her
  • I jus seen the video...she's so beautiful my daughter is 5 yrs old I couldn't imagine doin tht to her...god has her now :(
  • Brianna story is she is less than 1 year old maybe 6 months amd her parents and uncle beat the livin crap outta her it was sooo bad that it look like a bad case of chicken pox they bit her all over down to her toes threw up into the ceiling and lettin her fall to the floor.....the catch is her grandmother and another uncle knew about the abuise and never said a word......brianna is dead rip.... And the assholes got life on prision amd the grandmother and the other uncle got 3 days in jail it shuda been 30 if u ask me.....pure cruelity its one thing to do it to animal but a child? Cmon man
  • www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGuCWXAN2WI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • thats so upsetting.. she was a beautiful girl.. and the one person on earth that was supposed to protect her from harm.. her own mother ... basicaly murdered her
  • exactly it truely upsets me
  • I have a six yr old named Saniya and I look at this little girl and wonder as a mother how do you do such a thing, sell your effing body b***h not you effing daughters, your job is to protect her not sell her very very upsetting
  • I live in the next town where that gappened to shaniyah. It was very sad. Her father had custody of her before her mother actually had her back. Her father didn't want to let her go but he had to. They had a search for her body when she was went missing. Its so sad bcuz her mother knew what happened. For the boyfriend to rape her and kill her is beyonf me. Nd how cud her mother get pregnant again??? I hope she rots n hell. Seriously
  • There are evil people in this world. I just don't understand how people can hurt, rape, kill children. Its heartbreaking =(( I think women who hurt or put their children in danger or harms way should be sterilized, they should not be allowed to reproduce!
  • Stories like this truely devistate me! All I can do is hold on to my little girl and cry. These evil people will rot in hell for what they have done to these innocent children! Stories like this put me in so much pain and grief that I can't stand it! Mommies hold your babies and kiss them. Always remind them of the dangers and evilness in this world. And pray to god he protects them,and pray he keeps the souls of those who wernt protected. May their soals rest in peace! :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I personally was a victim of childhood sexual abuse at the hands of my own godfather. My heart is broken for her. I pray God took her sweet soul away to heaven long before her body died, I can't imagine a child having to endure that.