Any other may mommies just ready already!!!!

Comments

• Ohh I know how you all feel! Im due may 15 and so ready for him to be herre already! Im dying heartburn so if heartburn don't kill me first im ready lol
  • @izander4 maybe ur zuzu will come on my b'day may 4th!
  • Lol yes heartburn I hate it I want my son to b born on the 15 that was my grandfather bday. In mines may23
  • I hope mine comes a little early, but not too early. I am due May 14th and baby measured 5lbs 5ozs last week...holy chunky monkey!!
  • I say everyday um ready..I'm due may 10 but I'm hoping she come a week or two before that cause all the kicking and can't sleep on my stomach is getting to me...
  • Due may 11 but Dr already said if she's not here a wk early we can induce. My first 2 labors went REALLY well...I've pushed for less than 45 mins between the 2 and now Dr is worried if we don't induce I might not make it to the hospital! I can't wait to be able to workout...mom and I r planning on running a 5k in Aug so we need to start training! I've never been much of a runner but have found that the pride when u hit ur goal is an amazing natural high. Baby...time to move out so mommy can meet u!
  • Due May 13th and want her out already! Our first wedding anniversary is May 15th and I feel like I've been pregnant since then! I want my body back! How soon is "too soon" to induce?!
  • I'm glad to see everyone agrees!!!! We are not alone
  • :) @babymaxisontheway hopefully he gets here early and doesn't try to hang around in there too long....i want him here already!!! :D i'm so impatient lol
  • May 5th. And I am tired!! I can't sleep because my belly is in the way and my daughter and husband take up most of the bed. On top of that I have to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes. Lol
  • Im due the 26th of may im so tired of being pregnant I want my back to feel better n my body in shape so bad ive been almost in tears over it ugh cant I go next week lol but I want her healthy so ill wait 3 weeks more lol someone rescue me haha
  • I'm due May 29th .I can't wait to have him but I'm also glad I have a little time. We just moved to a different state and things did not go as planned. I'm currently staying in a motel with my boyfriend ,3 kids ,2cats and a dog. I haven't been able to buy anything except a few clothes for him . Hopefully everything gets settled before he gets here.

• So ready girl!!! 7 weeks and counting!
  • OH BOY U GUYS ARE WAYYY AHEAD OF ME AND IM JUST 12 WEEKS AND IM READY ALREADY ...LOL
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I WISH I WAS DUE IN JULY ...lol
  • Ha lol its a long process all the way around !!
  • @angieface I'm sorry :( where are you guys located
  • I am beyond ready I have about 7 more weeks. I just want here to come already so I can hold her and get back in shape. Its going to be summer I need my body back lol
  • I'm so so so ready to meet my baby girl I have 5 more weeks. I'm due may 15
  • I feel ya. Im due may 26 and it seems like forever for him to get here!! P.s. Most of all im sick of the charlie horses I get while sleeping!
  • I'm due may 16th and I've always bragged about what an easy pregnancy I've had. I'm 35 weeks tomorrow and seem to have got everything at once. Back pain, hip and groin pain, nausea, swollen legs and I feel sooooo heavy! Everything takes so much energy lol I'm certainly making up for 34 weeks of no complaining x
  • I'm ready & I'm only 5months!!! I'm done with feeling sick! I want my baby already!!! Lol
  • Yes I'm ready!!! Can't get comfortable. Ready to sleep on stomach again. Last two days ankles have swollen soooo much, worries me.may 13 dd can't wait.
  • @wowbigsurprise I'm due on the 16 so maybe we will be giving birth on the same day :) I have had swollen hands had my doctor check me out for preclampsia have hbp too sp they are watching me closly
  • I'm so ready! I'm due may 11th and anytime I do something I start with the painful cramps I just wanna go into labor and get it over with! I'm always thinking "OK am I going into labor?" Lol

@sweetdreams I'm 35:wks and just started getting them too, I was told its from lack of calcium... so I got some from Walmart for like 3$ only had one sence ;)
  • Happy 36 weeks to me anyone else due 12th may
  • I'm due may 16 with number 4... they're sayin she was almost 6lbs at 32 weeks I'm already measuring 38 39... I'm ready... I stay swole my left side is worse tjan my right... pain n pressure all the time hopefully can be induced end of april first ofay! Dnt think I can make it till mid may!!!
  • I'm due 18th May, but I don't think he'll wait that long. I'm pretty certain he'll arrive sooner rather than later and my Midwife agrees :-)