Any other may mommies just ready already!!!!

13»

Comments

• We're almost there ladies! !!!! Let's keep are heads up: )
  • Im so ready, im due may 28th with twin boys. Im 34 weeks n have to go till 37
  • So ready im due 9th as well.. Baby has engaged and is v low down but still nowhere near to.give birth.. I ache and im jus fed up lol xx
  • Ugh im due may23rd and im so ready i hope he comes early it feels like ive been prego forevrr im so anxious to meet him already!
  • Im due may 19th 2011 and it seems like for ever for my sweet little girl to get here!
  • Im soo ready. Im due June 9th and im starting to get huge by the day.
  • Last day of work it's getting closer!!
  • im due may 20 so keen 4 it to be over. Tgeres not a single day in tge past 4 yrs ive not been pre6nant or feeding. Im exhausted, 2 weeks n im gonna start helping things oalong
  • I'm so ready- somedays I just want to cry! I want my own body back. I wanna sleep comfortably ... I wanna run/ workout.... I want to NOT be so hungry all the time and have energy for my other baby! Can't wait till the 19th! Lord let it come quick please! :)
  • I'm so ready to meet my son due may 11 but I'm so nervous at the same time its my first pregnancy so everything is new to me. Its getting so hard just to get my pants on and off lol I hope he comes before mothers day or on mothers day :) what a gift that would be. Doc said I'm already 1cm so hopefully it will be soon
  • Everyday is a step closer ladies!! Good to know that if these babies are born today they should be healthy :) that gives me such a huge sigh of relief!!!
  • That is a big sigh of relief!! I'm so thankful that I can go to term!
  • @missmommie2b I am also due May 15th, but don't think I will make it to then. I just got off bedrest today cause she tried to come 2 weeks ago. I am hoping to have an April Baby! I'm having a girl, do you know what your having?
  • Im not due til november but totally ready!!! lol
  • Ive got 6 wks too and i cant wait for it to be ovee. Glad to know that im not the only one ready to get my body back. This is #3 for me so im not nerves. Its just starting to get hard to do stuff. My kids are always complaining that my tummy is in the way. If they only knew how much so..... im still sick everyday and cant eat... i feel like im starvibg... im ready to be able to eat again...
  • Ok ladies its finally May!!!!!!! Anytime now I have 16 days! Hope its sooner I am only 1 cm dilated and 40% effaced now though how about you mamas?? :)
  • @maymommy2011 I'm due may 16th too!!
    ughh I'm so tired of waiting seems like last couple weeks have gone by pretty fast for me until today.. today went by super slow but I think its cuz my check doesn't come till the 3rd and I'm broke.. lol
  • @huneybee same here we are so broke! It sucks today has been one of the longest!
  • After yesterday I am sooooo done. I started yesterday at 10 am with bloody show, contractions started at bout noon. Then at 4pm when I took a bath I stood up and it was like a water balloon had popped, tmi ahead.......a bloody fluid ran down into the tub, called and got to hospital bout 7pm, contra,tions were irregular and they tested and said they thought my water broke, then checked me and I was 2-2 1/2cm, 50% effaced, babys at -1, she's actually lower than my cervix. Stayed til 10 pm when they came in said they thought I had a leak that sealed itself, I was only 3 cm and everything else was the same except contracting every 2 min. They sent me home. I asked if they could just rebreak my water and was told no, cause they cant induce before 39 weeks, Im 38 today, and at 36 weeks she weighed 8 lbs!!! Ughhhhhh I'M DONE!!!!
  • Im also done with this pregnancy and work i have 4 more weeks left but my doc said i can get induced in 3 weeks so if she doesnt come out alone i will make her come out lol i just want to be able to be normal again lol
  • I'm due may 4th!...so ready for her to cone! I'm 2cm dilated with a thin n soft cervix. I walked all day tried eating pineapple n spicy food. Nothing :( now I'm just feeling a lil sick.
  • @caiti5 yuck I bet you dont feel well!!!

@ammasmama tht is BS! I would be so pissed! Sounds like you are ready to go :) at least its getting a whole lot closer good luck!
  • @maymommy2011 I was upset, even more when she wasnt sure about sending me home. I live 45 min away and with 2 of my babys once I hit 4 I was 10 in 15minutes! I would be having her in the car! A lot of my family wanted me to go to another hospital where they dont have the 39 week policy, but I dont feel right going where I know nobody, and they dont have my birthing plan! I have an appt tomorrow to check her weight again and maybe strip my membranes! Pray they do!!!!
  • Still no real contractions yet...but I had an upset tummy all night :( I've tried everything to start labor...I guess its true they come on their own time! Lol