I wake up on my back EVERYFREAKINGTIME!

2»

Comments

• Nope like always they say I'm fine and a hypocondriac hense me gettin ekg n other tests to shut me up.
  • @rockinmomma that is EXACTLY where we just went and he promised to buy me one next week! lol crazy coincidence haha @mommyto1soontob2 if you're fainting then it has to be something- maybe you just have low blood sugar, I get that way some times, not fainting but get dizzy and go blind when I get up too fast, I can always tell that I need a little bit of sugar to liven my blood up, maybe carry glucose tabs? or small sugar candies and try one of those the next time you get dizzy they help me and technically there is nothing wrong with me
  • I'm anemic bad
  • @mommyto1soontob2 I could see how that would be a problem, what do they have you do for that?? I love your lil monkey count down so cute! you found out really early it was a boy then?? or just intuition?
  • Nothing no matter what it does It's own thing. Nothing works. Thanks I love monkeys nope intuition lol
  • @mommyto1soontob2 I'm a very firm believer in intuition! I wanted a boy but KNEW it was a girl literally from the second a doc said I was preggo, so crazy :) and I'm sorry that sucks to have to deal with that but have no way to fix it, I hope sometime soon they figure it out for you, you don't deserve to go through that
  • Well they don't care just like they blow everything off I see before happens tell them and it happens its to late then we go from there I hate docs m don't go to them n I dnt take meds even tylenol unless I feel pain n thts rare
  • @mommyto1soontob2 dang that sucks!! they should be taking that more serious! that's good that you are taking care of yourself. I hardly take tylenol but I have gotten serious several day at a time migraines since I got pregnant so I was prescribed tylenol 3 since the regular stuff did nothing and I was missing work and not eating but other than that I try to stay away from meds
  • I can't sleep on my right side sometimes. And my fiance and I have to switch sides on the bed. I lay on my right side for a minute than I have to roll over. Lol but it feels to bad on my right side. They say the babies circulation is better on ur left side. Idk y but I can feel it. It feels like it gets harder to breath and like I'm squishing her. Lol but ur body will tell u if u feel somethings wrong jus roll over..
  • @newmommyofone yeah my doc said if something feels uncomfortable for me it probably is bad for baby too, I just need to try a new way of propping myself, I cannot wait to get that pregnancy pillow I hope that helps. Hell I've got 4 months left so I'm gonna have to do something lol
  • Yes. @AKmommy and it doesn't get any easier to get comfortable. Its funny. We laugh at night cuz we will finally both get comfy and I will have to go pee or ill have an itch somewhere impossible for me to reach. Lmao. We just laugh but its kinda frustrating.. jus want sleep sometimes. Lmao ughh
  • @akmommy I'm 24 weeks :)
  • @mrsmom so close, I'm just about to be 22 weeks! :-D @newmommyofone isn't it the worst to get so comfortable and then have something force you to get up or move?? my husband can't stop laughing, frustrating true, but can be pretty amusing lol