What would you like to see in the Pregly Pregnancy Ticker app?

Comments

• It would be nice to know the average weight and length of the baby in the "this week" tab
  • More detailed info about our pregnancies& babies. Being able to view peoples photos& be able to comment on them, like adding a folder for us to add pictures. Let us know when there's been comments on threads we have had a conversation going on with whether its our initial thread or if we were in the conversation because I literally have to go back& look thru to see if anyone has commented unless they tagged me in it&not everyone does. Thanks for an amazing forum!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Real looking babys and it would be nice to beable to look back at weeks, more tips, being able to send weekly info to friends and family, and if on the profile you could see when their due date it and where they are from state, country wise
  • How about something after our babies are born. Like ages they roll over..talk..etc
  • Instead of the baby drawing, I would prefer a real life pic! I always look forward to seeing the changes from week to week. :)
  • I agree with uncaffinated katie, when I respond to someone it takes me back to the beginning and then I can never find who I responded to or I forget the topic, lol.
  • To befriend someone where u all can keep in contact
  • Better pics of the baby from week to week, maybe ultrasounds by week too?
  • I would really like to see more stuff that changes daily. Like more tips and facts. Also a place to keep track of notes to ask the doctor. Also a moments place like first ultra sound, and first kick, baby's gender, list of names we like, next dr. appt. etc.
    And the finding a name thing you mentioned earlier would be fun too.
  • I would like a part that you can put weekly photos of our growing stomachs
  • na I like the drawing of the baby instead of a ultrasound u can c the difference
  • edited February 2011
    It would be great to have a countdown widget. Also a delete button on your homepage to delete comments that people put on your page that you dont like
  • More info on what's going on with the baby week by week an more picture instead of jus a drawing
  • Plz plz plz idk if I have big fingers or my phone displays them to small but im always hitting the wrong one when im tryin to hit the +1 and -1 .the comet n logout button r too close.love the idea of havin a veter profile page where u can put ur info and a friends list. Thank you for this app.im on all the time and plan to be even after baby is here.I love it more than fb.
  • What about a discussion for soon to be grandma's
  • It would be nice to have a wiget i could use as my wallpaper that shows my growing baby and a ticker with the remaining time of pregnancy.
  • Can't upload pictures from mobile version....
    More detailed pictures would be nice.. I stay up till 12 every night the baby becomes anotherwek old to see new picture !! Love looking at baby pictures
  • I think it would be nice to go back to the same place in the forum page once you leave a forum thread
  • Picture Journal so we can upload our progress please.
  • @sabrins - a widget is part of the app already. just long press when you're on your phone's "desktop" . The week counter is still a week off though, I changed the numbering a bit as people found it confusing and forgot to include it in the widget. a fix is on the list. also the widget doesnt refresh automatically when the due date is changed, it needs a restart but that's a minor issue.
  • thank you all for your input. I have a to do list on which I add all suggestions and then gradually try to realize them.
  • I have another suggestion, whenever I tilt my phone it it locks whilst on the forum the page refreshes and takes me back to the discussions page. Is there a way to change this it is it just my phone (htc hero)
    @martin
  • Real baby pics..
  • edited February 2011
    @iibett Hola iibett y todas las otras mamas. Hay muchas personas que quieren hablar en espanol?
  • Welcome baby page