What would you like to see in the Pregly Pregnancy Ticker app?

124»

Comments

• I love the app. My only frustration is when I hit the back button on my phone it takes it all the way back to the top. Then I have to scroll my way down again to find where I was.
  • I think you should put an after pregnancy thing, have info and stuff on what to expect and tips and stuff. thatd be cool. and have it say how old your baby is.
  • Maybe next to the users name it could have how many weeks we are &/or the gender of our baby. Or after baby is born, have the gender & age of the baby next to the user name.
  • I would LOVE a doctor's appointment reminder, notes to ask your doctor, daily texts sent to bd or even the father part of the weekly update automatically texted to him, a daily fact, after pregnancy features (the weekly updates should keep going saying what is happening to the baby, when they should roll over, sit up, switch to solid foods, tips for first time moms), a photo section for your family, pets, babies, which foods have what vitamins, baby names in categories (irish, greek, popular, unpopular) those are just some things I can think of off the top of my head! Thanks I love this app! The forum is a life saver!
  • I would love for @Martin to come back posting on this is POINTLESS without @Martin Mama_Kat can't do any if these changes .....................
  • I would love for @Martin to come back posting on this is POINTLESS without @Martin Mama_Kat can't do any if these changes .....................
  • I would like some nice easy recipes for preggos maybe in the foods section?
  • A widget for counting kicks and contractions