What would you like to see in the Pregly Pregnancy Ticker app?

Comments

• It would be helpful if the things we comments on could be on one page n the ones we havnt on another
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would love to see ultrasound photos or real photos of your baby at each week in addition to the drawing. For instance when I'm six weeks it would be cool to see what my baby looks like on ultrasound that week. :)
  • I love this app...I would like to see an info section next to my pic that has like my age, hometown,how far along I am, how many children I have or a section that say's for example expecting baby #_ and its a _ you know then we can put the answers in such as #1 and its a girl boy or unknown yet and also better pics of the baby, and and add friend button to keep in touch it would make this app awesome!
  • Oh and one more request maybe you can add a picture album =)
  • Searched for a twin pregnancy tracker and couldn't find any. So, that would nice.
  • I would like to be able to look a weeks ahead..I luv to knw what to expect the following week..but luv the app!
  • @Martin when someone mentions u on a post u get that lil red notification thingy. but not if someone comments ur profile. maybe fix that. I use the app on my fone. idk if anyone else has that problem
  • I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the app hates it if your phone dies. Could be because we use the widget, but if the phone dies then it gets stuck at 41 weeks and I couldn't even open the app. Had to reinstall it.
  • Id also like to see pictures of babies instead of drawings 3d pictures weekly would be awesome!!! Also, better weekly updates on our pregnancies and maybe a weight tracker. Many women are worried about their weight so they could get a better idea of how their weight is spread out and how much weight is healthy to gain. :) this app is AMAZING though @martin. You are doing an amazing job!!
  • Exercises and stretches for every month would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MOre detailed baby by week pics...n inordr to go bac weeks tu c the progress of development
  • I Would like to see a recipe section. I know I'm always looking for something new to make for my family!
  • I'd love to see a detailed list of do's and dont's in terms of medicine. I'm forever forgetting if advil is safe or tylenol..pepto or tums ect..
  • I M on computer & realistic pikks of baby
  • I would love to see a instant message or chat. With direct live people. That would be awesome. Cause this app on my phone takes so long to load. @martin
  • I think more facts and tips and a longer weekly description
  • it would be nice if (on the pc) i dunno if it would work on phone but on the top to where your user name is at when you scroll or click it it should be a drop down menu to give u an option of going to your notifications page/comments/discussions rather then going straight to activity---i only click there when i get a notification and hate that it takes longer to load to get to my notifications page because it goes to the "activity" page first then u have to tab thru....

and maybe having "buddies list" on here or something like that its hard to remember exactly how everyone spells their user name and you want to keep in contact with them or tag them in a post.....

& there should also probably be a "block" button i think alot of issues could be surpassed if this happens....might save the moderators lots of headaches too

• There are some features on the website that aren't on the app and vice versa.. the only one I can think of right now is the "activity" tab on the website.. I'd like to be able to use that on the app, too.

And also, if I didn't have to go to my profile, then to my notifications to clear them out, it would make it a lot easier to see which ones are new.. does that make sense?
  • Being able to post videos
  • Kick counter, contraction counter
  • Agree with bettymomma weekly up dates on what baby should be doing would be great.
  • I saw this and got excited because I thought Martin was back and posting then saw it was from January ....FAIL :(
  • I would love to see where it counts how old your baby is and gives information on the baby
  • I'd love a way to upload pictures. Otherwise I love this app. It runs really slow on my phone, but I'm pretty sure it's my phone that's crap.
  • @Martin I think you should add the stages of a baby after its born. yes I was very interested in knowing about the baby inside growing, but now that she's born I would like to know what to expect for a few years so I can be even the tiniest bit bit prepared. I'm curious about milestones my baby is gonna reach here in her first year and 2 nd year, but that's my opinion thanks