same sex couple?

edited April 2011 in Special clubs
Any same sex couples out there to chat to. I'm due in nov with our 1st. Any advice? I'm 10weeks

Comments

• Congrats!! Just enjoy ur pregnancy!
  • We are really excited about it all. Is this your 1st too or have you other gorgeous babies
  • @zips12 my wife and I have one together that is 2 1/2. This is our second, my first due august 2nd. She also had a child before we got together that is 8 now. Congrats!.how long have you two been together?
  • This is our 4th year. Wow so a proper little family. Its a lovely feeling. We have other gay friends that have had babies and one couple have adopted so we have a good support unit, its just nice to hear from others that dont know us
  • This is also our fourth year! Ya we have an awesome little family for sure! We don't have any gay friends that have children. The only feed back I get is from ignorant "straight"people. My mind set tho is that they don't have to live with me it's none of their business what I do. Where are you from?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am straight but dont think this way, nothing against the gay community! I believe you guys have the same rights as us to have a child, raise it with love and be a family! Studies have shown that just because parents are the same sex doesnt mean that the children will choose to be gay! Sometimed a same sex couple can do a muvh mote better job than these damn ignorant straight couples that mistreat abuse or even kill their children! Gay couples can give a child the same love( and care that straight people can, even better sometimed! Congratulation n enjoy ur pregnancy! U will do wonderful!
  • Oh I am 11 weeks n due nov 3
  • @taty honestly I want my children to be straight. Being gay can be very hard st times. As a parent, we don't ever want to see our children get hurt. Our oldest.daughter actually has a boy crush! We are teaching them to love everyone equally. That everybody is the same no matter what! Thank you and congrats on your pregnancy as well!
  • @zips12 I'm not gay, just wanted to say congrats on the baby! :) lol @jessica28, I'm terrified of my kids' first crushes and relationships. I have all boys and I am so scared for them to bring anyone home! Do you think it will be hard for you to sympathize with what their straight relationships? I'm curious about that for myself--whether it will be hard for me to understand what they go through should any of my sons be gay.
  • @magcaw I dont really think that relationships are gender based. Love is love and a broken heart is a broken heart. That being said, gay relationships are harder but only because society has taught most people to think that they are wrong. So my opinion is that it would be harder for a straight parent to understand a gay child, but not vise versa. My mother had a hard time with my coming out. she loves me just the same though after finally accepting that I'm still the same person I've always been.
  • Congrats I raised a child with my ex gf it wasn't mine biologically but I could not love him any less now I'm single good luck
  • @jessica28 yeah, that's pretty much what I thought, too.
  • Congratulations!! Im very proud of all you women out there! Im not gay but have had some bi moments but i have gay girl friends and i love them like crazy! I love seeing gay people stand up to the world to prove we are all the same and i stand behind u 100%! Good luck! Im sure u all will be amazing parents!
  • Thanks. Its gonna be fun at least.
  • I'm bisexual & wuz w a woman for over 3yrs.. so yes gay relationships can be hard... an we wanted to have a bby! Had a donor for us too.. but, she wuznt faithful & it hurt to much & i left.. 3yrs later i end up w a guy & nvr thought it would happen, but were preggers w our first. :) an if my child ends up being gay or straight, ill stand w em.. i jus always hope their honest w me.. my mom supported me & got me a girls # b4 an told ths chick she wuz hot for me (a customer at her job lol) an even wore a lil rainbow bracelet for me... but my kid can choose to love male or female... i jus want him or her to be happy. :) i talk to bf bout it (cuz he knws my intrest in woman) an he's actually more comfortable w a daughter being gay thn a son, cuz he said a son might have it worse... but I'm sure everything will be ok an i am sooo happy for girls!! Best of luck!!!
  • Im bi-sexual. due sept. 14
  • I'm straight but am not ignorant lol and I do admire you all women in here for still bringing in a child into this world ! Indeed , all is fair in love ! Congrats
  • edited May 2011
    I'm bisexual as well n me n my bd are expecting our first congrats to all of you
  • edited May 2011
    I'm bisexual. I was with a male crossing over to female for 6 years she was my everything. Its too bad things didn't work out. We are stil very close though. I am now with my bd and this pregnancy was a complete oops :) but a very happy oops. But to make our circle of love complete my ex gf will be the baby's godmother :) (even though my bd is not religious and I'm pagan it was requested nicely by both sets of parents in case anything happens to us and them our child would go to her to be loved and taken care of) Everything happens for a reason. I wish u luck with your pregnancy and a safe and happy delivery
  • Congratulations. :) I wish you both nothing but joy.
  • I'm not gay...but just wanted to say Congrats!!! :) good luck with the pregnancy and the future! I think anyone and everyone has a right to have a family :) confess again!
  • @zips12 & @Jessica28 ... Waving at your from NJ !! :)
  • @mikeandronadopt right back at ya
    guys!
  • I'm straight but I stand behind u guys 110% my sister and her gf r planning on having kids after they r done w/the military next year n I can't b mote excited!!! Congrats to u!