need a middle name can anyone help?!

edited April 2011 in Baby names
First baby we really like kaydance but can't think of a good middle name any suggestions

Comments

• Alexandra ;;)
  • Elyse <3 I love tht name but my bd wants our daughter to have my middle name witch is Iris..so my daughters name is Yazmine Iris..but I would love to name her Yazmine Elyse lol but I'm happy she healthy
  • Belle, May, June, Violet, Maia, Skye, Jane, Ella, ...if I think of more I will add them, hope this helps!
  • No sumone who named there baby kaydance lashae very cute!
  • Faith, Marie, anne, Lynne, lee, that's all I can think of for now hun :)
  • Kaydence Marie sounds cute to me! Nice recommendation mommyoftwo.
  • I LOVE the name but haven't seen it spelled that way!!! I love Rae as a middle name ;;) I wanted to use James if we have a girl (my hubby's middle name, thought it would be neat) -were just ttc-
  • Raegan Grace Avery Emmery Emma Morgan Alexandria Cheyenne Natalie Brooke Kayven Crimson Skylar Seguin..
  • Kinda like the Marie have to run it by my man thanks for the great suggestions!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So at this point we are between kaydance marie and kaydance grace
  • So we found out we are having a girl!!!
    and we are naming her
    Kaydance Joan
    joan is my gram
  • My daughter was going to be Cadence Bella but we ended up naming her Olivia Lee. Im sicilian, and loved that bella meant beautiful in italian...
  • What about Leann? You can spell it different of course.. but I think it sounds good together!
  • What about
    Michelle
    Danielle
    Christine
    love
    Sky
    Jade
    Nicole
    rayne