what is your weirdest craving?!

edited April 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
I just fantasized about making a pizza created from mcdonalds cheeseburger patties, slathered with cheese and refried beans from taco bueno!! Where do these cravings end?? Lol. What is the weirdest thing you've craved? =)

Comments

• Its not really weird but I just cooked a big pot of spaghetti for lunch and im the only one here lol
  • Chilli dogs (hold the onions), with a side of honey bunches of oats
  • ^^^with almonds^^^
  • nacho chz doritos with cottage chz
  • Lol! That's awesome, ladies. =) so glad I'm not the only one! ^_^

@rockinmomma yeah, last night I made tuna helper tetrazzini with sweet peas and velveeta all mixed in together for dinner.. I'm the only one here who likes tuna. ^^; course, that's what I'm having for lunch today, too, but that's not the point! =)
  • My favorite thing to eat right now is potato chips with dip.. But the dip is mint chocolate chip ice creamm.. I use to hate that kind lmaoo.. Igues its the whole sweet nd salty thing :-?
  • Baby wanted onion rings Sunday. I *hate* onions. But I gave in and had them. Dang near gagged the whole time though lol
  • I really dont crave anything both times being pregnant, ive never really craved anything....but at least yall aren't craving laundry detergent or chalk, like ive seen on tv lol thats the worst lol
  • Black raspberry soft serve icecream with bugles dipped in. It was too amazing.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Red meat all the time lol
  • @summergirl22 me neither!! guess its a good thing!!
  • Yea @naliibby2 I think if I craved things id probably gain double the weight lol
  • I just ate spagetti o's with chopped up chicken nuggets...
    And it was yummy!
  • Pepperoni :)
  • yup!!! me too.scary!! only think I really crave or want is healthy stuff..fruits n yogurts :) never weird, combinations thankk god.. always thought that was gross n told miself id never do that!! ha!!
  • omg all your cravings are grossing me out :0&
  • Onion rings and strawberry milkshake :}
  • I just wanted Greek cucumber yogurt dip. Nothin too strange.
  • My weirdest craving has been spagetti noodles, butter, parmesan cheese, pepper, and pickle juice.