wat is ur biggest fear about delivery day

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @luvbump: i had one of those nurses with my last pregnancy. If i could've hot up i would have slapped her.
    @blissmarie23 i see a midwive and being induced at 39 weeks but only because of medical reasons. Its definitely your choice whether you are induced .
  • Hmm my biggest fear is not really too much of anything related to birth persay. Im terrified of dying during child birth, or my son dying during child birth. I find that iv's aren't too bad unless they blow out a vain when they do it like this lady did last time I went to the hospital >.< im kinda used to everything else I guess. So yeah death would be my biggest fear
  • @baileygoose
    Well Im having a csection so i know there will be pain and being stuck in the hospital for several days you cant say anything to them because theyll make your stay a living hell... I learned the hard way with that.
  • @isaiahnjocelynsmommy I'm scared that the baby wont like me and that I won't be a good mom or that I'll be unattached to him or her. Idk why but that's just always on my mind. I just want to be a great mommy. What did he do that let you know he loved you?
  • Pooping...thats my biggest fear. Well secondary to something happening to the baby of course.
  • @isaiahnjocelynsmommy I really hope so!!! I can take the pain all day long but I'm just terrified of not being a good mom. 27 more weeks and I'll find out! Lol. I'm sure I'll feel better when he/she is actually in my arms! Thank you for the encouragement I really needed that.
  • @hurstk28-one of my labor doulas does alot of research on childbirth and she has found a few preliminary studies possibly linking autism with.pitocin. I asked her if I could try castle oil instead of the pitocin or using a breast pump to encourage labor.
  • I'm afraid of tearing...everybody says that will be the least of my worries when its happening....but it freaks me out so bad!!!
  • I'm hoping to talk to Dr tomorrow to help relieve my fear...not making it to the hospital. W my 2nd I got to the hospital at 3:30 and had him at 5:45...Dr is talking bout inducing me to b on the safe side. Other than that, her coming out a him...got rid of all my boys clothes through 6-9 month so he would b in a lot of pink for the first few months lol
  • @blissmarie23 my last two kids i was induced and they are 2 and 3 and perfectly fine. But i have had medical problems with my last 3 pregnancies so i guess that's why i have been induced each time.
  • I want more than anything to have a completely natural birth. I would be devestated to have something go wrong and not be able to do it... I worry I won't be as strong as I think I am :/
  • My biggest fear is gettng rip or having that incision from the bottom of the vagina to the anus I just want a no complicated labor
  • My biggest fear is tht i'll end up having to gt a C-section i dnt want tht
  • I've never shared this but my biggest fear doesn't have to do with labor specifically cause all my labors were just a couple hours long and natural births; but my mom was killed in a car accident when I was young and I fear going into a labor due to a car accident... I never worry about car accidents any other time but when I've been pregnant; weird?
  • As this is my second my biggest fears r going into labor naturally as I was induced last time and they broke my waters and labor was instant and quick so I don't think I could cope with the (maybe days) constant niggles
  • I'm coo-ka never returning to normal lol I'm going to be doing extra legal exercises :O
  • edited April 2011
    Kegel* dumb smart phone
  • My biggest fear is something is going to be wrong with my baby. My first child was non responsive and after I had her they took her to nicu, I had her at 4:16pm didn't even get to see her till 11:30pm I got to see a picture of her. Then when I got up there she was hooked up to so many wires and had a iv in her head. They told me that she wasn't on oxygen that she was breathing good, then I get up there and see her on so many cords and oxygen. I flipped out. :( I left the hospital and she had to stay for 3 more days. That was beyond horrible.
  • @surprisebaby same. The thought of tearing or being cut down there freaks me out! Even though I hear its better that it happens.
  • I'm scared of the pain & my bany getting squeezed through the tiny whole
  • I have to have another c section...I prefer it that way but I'm still nervous about it.
  • Needles... Omg I dnt like needles...
    Labor just makes me nervous
  • Im scared of him not being well as he is so late ther is a chance hes not getting enuf nutriance