wat is ur biggest fear about delivery day

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My biggest fear is like sum said is having needles hooked up to me and having to get meds I wanna go natural so bad...but I just don't know what the pain is like I can't even imagine what contractions feel like..but I know I wanna be sober..
  • @blissmarie23 how does a breast pump induce? And what did she say when u asked?

Also I'm afraid of tearing...I just heard its super painful afterwards and I know it can't be sanitary...
  • My biggest fear is C-section! Cuz I don't know if I can push the baby out. :(
  • edited May 2011
    @a_Wagner. I should rephrase that...about the castor oil. I basically told one of my midwives that if they have to induce me that I am going to use castle oil. Which I did with my daughters birth to avoid a pitocin induction. She did ask me if it worked and I told her we had a baby 12 hours later.
    @homebirthadvocate thanks for answering the nipple stimulation question. I just knew that it was one of the steps my doula recommended in place of pitocin. I would probably try sex and then pumping this time before the castor oil to see if we can get things rolling. (Sorru, tmi) But hopefully I will go into labor on my own for the first time ;)
  • My biggest fear is the pain!! I've had 2 children already and wripping from front to back, Ouch! I have like 2.5 months to go and the anxiety about labor is getting stronger as the count down goes on.
  • I'm scared that baby will be stillborn. Also scared of them tellin me it will have to be a C-section. I would love to deliver naturally. & I'm scared of bein paralyzed from the epidural.
  • Mine is pooping on myself lmao im not to scared about labor im more anxious to get it over with I still have 16 weeks left tho lol im 24 weeks
  • I'm mostly worried that my bd won't get there in time as he works nights and goes all over the country. I'm scared they'll try and give me a c section when I don't need one because they've been talking about it pretty much since day 1 because of my BMI. New one is that baby will be delivered fine but ill end up having to have a c section because of problems with the after birth. My best friends labour just stopped after the baby and they got as far as preping her for surgery before it started again. Could you imagine going all the way through it, and she did it without even a breathe of gas and air, and then being told you're still gonna have to be cut open to get the plancenta out?
  • I'm terrified of TEARING or having to get an EPISOTOMY :/ I hear its extremely painful and takes forever to heal. I'm also afriad that there would be somthing wrong with my baby boy :'( , I dont care what happens to me I just want a healthy baby boy...
  • 1-pooping. Omg.. I know I know, it shouldn't be a big deal, but i don't think ill ever prep for that. 2 tearing and/or not going back to the way it was. 3-hoping breastfeeding won't be too hard n 4-my mil showing up (she's nuts, we don't talk to her)
  • My fear is the part after when I see him I keep worrying there is going to be something wrong with him
  • In all honesty, yeah, its having my MIL show up & throw a fit that we won't let her in; she's like that & has no personal boundaries. I can handle the physical stuff; back labor, epidural, all that doesn't scare me in the slightest as long as my baby is okay & it's just US there! ;)
  • Im also terrified of the part where they let me take baby home lol. I keep thinking 'Theyre gonna trust me to look after a tiny baby all day everyday????' Am sure ill be fine but I keep asking myself what if I cant do it?
  • Having to have a csection... &having a still born :( please God let none of us mothers have to experience this pain! I love my baby sooo much I just want a healthy baby boy :D
  • I just had my son last tuesday and I was worried abour having a c section and after 10 hrs of labor I had to have an emergency c section.
  • Mine is c sections,going #2, complications.
  • i fear a c-section, anything being wrong with my baby, pitocin, going #2, and being in labor so long i am too tired to push. this is my first, i really hope i can do it naturally and not need interventions!
  • Of my boyfriend not being supportive, patient, selfless, or aware of anything going on.

Luckily my parents will be there too
  • Poop'n on miself :/

My daughter weighing too much

Nd the epidural somewhat. I had 1 wit my son jus cnt remember if it hurted r not
  • I'm afraid of a c-section & that babys sick.
  • my biggest fear is my baby dying in my arms or while im giving birth...and my other fear is not gettin my epidural on time and i have to feel all that pain...oh that would b terrible
  • My biggest fear is that something goes wrong with my baby girl like they do something wrong and hurt her or my then I can't take care of her...... so on and so on there's so many I try not to think about it.....but most of all I'm just scared she's gonna come out looking like her b***h a** daddy ....smh :-ss
  • having to go for an emergency c section
  • That my mom wont be there.. She is flying in the week OF, but there is no guarantee that thats when Ill have the baby :( Ill be devastated if my mom isnt there, she will be too.
  • edited May 2011
    My biggest fear is getting to the hospital on time
  • My biggest fear is of the iv....they always have a very hard time getting it started, I've been stuck up to 13 times just to get the IV started....next comes the thought of being able to feel them cutting me open during my c-section....I keep thinking they wont give me enough stuff to numb me.