BM/BD Age Differences

13»

Comments

• I'm 27 & my husband just turned 34...We met when I was 16 & he was 23 & are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary today:) This is our first baby but we're so in tune w/ eachother so I don't think parenting will be an issue w/ us...We both have "old fashioned" views! Lol
  • Congratulations!!! @cajunmom \:D/
  • im 19 and hes turning 18 on wednesday .
  • I'm celebrating my 24th birthday this summer and he turns 30 this fall - 6 year difference. But we have the same views on parenting, and other things as well. :-)
  • I'm 31 & Hubby is 54 -- 23 yrs difference. We get along very well.

We've been together for 9 yrs, married for 5 yrs. This will be mine & his first biological child.

We've talked about parenting throughout the yrs. Generally same views. It'll be difficult no matter how alike you think you are now. Excited & scared to commence this new journey together!
  • I just turned 21 and my bf/bd is going to be 29
  • Me and bd are 6 years apart. im 21 and he's 27. this is both of our first kid. most of the time he acts way younger than me. but the age difference has never been a problem.
  • Ill be 21 in June and he will be 28 in September. This is my 2nd, his first. But he has raised my son since he was 16 months old. He'll be 3 on my due date 9/1.. I don't let age bother us, but it drives my family crazy. Lol
  • When the baby arrive I will be 20 he'll be 21 not far apart at all lol
  • Im a month older than my bd. Where both 21 been together since we where 16. We have a 3yr old and one on the way. We have a few diffences in parenting. Hes big softie and Im the enforcer but we make it work lol
  • I will be 23 in august and my fiance will be 29 in July and we get along great and I already have 2 kids he is great with them and we have the same views on parenting
  • im 17 and mynes 23 but we work well together and hes just as new to this as me so idk..