Bad News

2»

Comments

• i started to cry when i read this. im so sorry for what your going through. you will be in my prayers, i really do hope that your doctor is mistaken.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • God answers Prayers... Praying for you
  • @mandac10 not being rude but open ur eyes why would u want ur baby to have a life like that.
  • Oh that happened with my hubbys daughter by his ex..they had to abort at 4 mons =( but good news was the next pregnancy was twin girls. Srry to hear n goodluck
  • Oh wow, that's absolutely horrible. I'm so sorry, no one should have to go through this. You will be in my thoughts.
  • Oh sweetie, I'm not a believer in god but for the first time ever I prayed for you. I really hope you and baby will be ok x x x x x
  • @huneybee I asked a question about quality of life. As a christian I firmly believe ever life deserves a chance. I never said anyone was in the wrong I just asked if there was anything they could do post birth to help the baby. I never said anything rude it offending. It was a simple question and im hoping the testing is wrong if not I hope she seeks out a second then third opinion so she understanding all the options there are for her and he unborn child. Beat of luck to u sweetie ur in all our thoughts.
  • I'm so sorry hun, praying the tests were wrong and evrything turns out to be just fine.
  • I'm so sorry, hope everything turns out ok for u
  • Prayin for yall hun
  • O.o i really hope its not what it may be!!!!! thats scary :( <3 i feel for ya. i was always really worried about having a birth defect like that. im sorry you may have to go threw with all of this! hopefully everything is all good. and if not, im terribly sorry for you and your family <3
  • there is always a chance, have hope. I was suppose to b a waterhead baby and like 5 doctors told my mom to abort but she didnt and I am perfectly fine (well physically :) ) I hope u get good news tomorrow, good luck