My M/c story at 15.

Comments

• @praying4our3rd and like i said i can understand how it would make you feel but what do you get out of it really? you are still hurting over your loss and you dont know this girl froma hole in the wall why stress yourself over it. I truly hope you feel better.
  • You might have been young, scared and obvioualy stupid! That was your child not just a family pet. You disgust me
  • I'm truly sorry for her loss, but completely disagree with the way she handled it. She may not have been in the *right* state of mind, but that still doesn't make it ok to just bury your child in a park!! This really breaks my heart that people are basically saying what she did was ok. A trashcan or a hole in the park....no different, still wrong!!!!
  • @prayingforour3rd That is very rude of someone to even inbox you with that seeing yall situations are totally different. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am SO sorry for your loss @nov_)baby. NObody is to judge you over what you did. You didn't kill your baby. You didn't hurt your baby. You miscarried at 15 and did what you thought, as a mother, was right. Nobody can bash you or judge you for that. I am so sorry for the hateful statements from ladies on this site. Please know that there are people out there who actually feel compassion for you.
  • "Let he without sin cast the first stone"
    I DONT agree with what she did but judging her is not our place!
  • Smdh....sry bt there is no way in heaven or hell tht i kud delivery a baby @ 20wks n a school & no 1 here it & sit there kryn for hour & no 1 walkin i dnt kare how unpopular a restroom is somebody uses it so even if ths is tru wich in my oppinion i doubt u should hve got in trouble & i kno ths bcus in my town where i grew up somthin simular happened to a girl @ her prom & she thought like a silly teenager too & did tht but.4got tht wen they found her mess she left behind they kaught her bcus A. dna doesnt lie & B. she passed out in the hallway from loss of blood so 4 u to do all tht & hve the strength to klean all tht up walk away despose of a baby & a placenta & go on like nothin has happened is pure de MUD 4 sure 15 or nt if u wanted.the baby like u said & wnt to the dr. B4 the m/c why would u not go thn? As a mother i worry bout my baby & my soon to be so if i wanted to protect thm i would no matter who has wat to say
  • It is very sad. But even in that state of mind would you think she still would have gone to the hospital. I would. You would think that she would need to being thatt she just delivered a stillborn what do you think her body was going through. Its still a crime. If you think about it. If someone would find the baby she could get in so much trouble. Jail time. It doesn't matter if the baby was not alive. To not report that is a crime. I have an aunt who's a detictive and would say the samething.
  • I agree with @homebirthadvocate: Nothing good is going to come out of this.
  • We are talking and saying how we feel. Is that wrong now too
  • You can get in trouble for that. This girl I went to high school with had her baby in the bathroom at school. The thing is she knew she was pregnant and took a lax pill and and she went into labor. She tried to flush her baby. Thank his for her son he was still alive. She git him taken away from her. But now her son is 3 and can't walk or talk because she did that.
  • @praying4our3rd u just had a m/c right & passed it naturally?
  • There was a story on tv about this are you that dumb little blonde girl or did you just here about it and decide to make it up I'm sorry for your loss but that's not even right j lost my baby at 26 weeks. And I was 17 I didn't dig a damn hole and bury my baby in the ground. I'm ashamed.
  • But the way she went about it is wrong!
  • Not if its nor reported. Is not two different things. Burying a baby is one thing she comparing the too. May as well been the samething
This discussion has been closed.