what are good tips on getting pregnant?

edited May 2011 in Trying to conceive
I need some good ones I'm having no luck?

Comments

• Ha I got pregnant from a med I was taking. 2 and a half years of unprotected sex and didn't get pregnant til after I took a certain med. Don't try it, it may not be safe but that's how it happened for me
  • Have fun. Elevate hips and avoid getting up directly after....i believe I got pregnant from doggy style.
  • Dont have sex everyday! It lowers his sperm count! If you go like every other day it will give his sperm a chance to build back up.
  • I think I got pregnant doggy style too. I think a big thing is not concentrating so much. Most people get pregnant when they aren't trying. Obviously not scientific or anything!
  • Have sex.... lol no really though DON'T TRY! Trying can put added pressures on u and ur partners body making it harder for you to conceave. On top have morning sex the sperms r better swimmers there and also don't get frustrated! Getting pregnant is harder then it seems! Almost half of all pregnancy end in mc. And also the average woman only ovulates 4-12 hrs a month. That's a small window to get pregnant! Also ovulation kits commonly tell u too late. Ur best bet is about 9 days after u start af get sexy seduce ur man and have sex as much as u can for about a week. After sex lay on ur back for about 15 after. Some people say it keeps the guys swimming. Never hurts 2 try! Gl!
  • Have sex everyother day, elevate legs, don't get up right away, and enjoy sex.
  • Have sex.....it makes u happy because u get a baby. And him happy because he gets a lot of sex! It back fires once pregnant.....u don't want to be pregnant at some point along the way and u cut him off for getting u that way! Lol enjoy the process!
  • @9_2011 I read that somewhile just thought id share but it could help I mean think about it. When u stand up after it comes out. Keeping it more consintrated could help. And its 100s not million :0&
  • don't eat soy
    after sex go all the way back into a yoga position similar to a hand stand don't just put pillows under u
    have some alcohol it takes off some of the pressure
    don't have sex the days b4 ur ovulating so his swimmers can build up
  • & dont use lubricant unless its preseed.
  • Take some one a day vitamins or gerital. It's makes u suuuuper fertile
  • I had unprotected sex for a year and started taking prenatal vitamins to help my hair grow longer after a month I was 2weeks pregnant I knw I was pregnant when I was feeling dizzy at work was really tired and had heartburn lol good luck I dnt knw if that helped I never asked anyone but prenatales are safe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • U can also chart your basal temperature to know when you're ovulating
  • Thanks so much girls! Advice helps so much!
  • I got pregnant the day of my ovulation exactly 2 weeks after the 1st day of my last period. Try to have sex a lot during ovulation week
  • Take folic acid one everyday and a month or two later you'll probs be pregs. :-) x
  • Idk if this has been said or not but try to orgasm at the same time with your man. The contractions of orgasm help the semen up and the sperm into where they need to be.

For months I wasn't orgasming at the same time as my man, then one night we had well, amazing sex lol and three weeks later I found out I was prego
  • relax and dont think too hard on it take prenatals now
  • I'm not trying to be rude but this girl is
    17 years old and this is like her 5th thread on tips to get pregnant.
  • @second_time_mommy7 smh i didnt kno that or i wouldnt have posted thanks for hte info
  • I am not judging I had a baby at 17 (not planned) my bd whom I was "engaged" to walked out on us and has never paid a dime to help us I have done everything on my own my son and I have been through some rough times and my family has always helped and been supportive. I love my son and would not change anything about my life but lord I wish I would have waited to even have sex. I am now married and have my second child on the way and my husband is very accepting of my son. Please please please stay in school go to college find a career you love get married, buy a home and then think about children. It's not easy and trust me when your 18 and 21 and your friends are going out having a good time while your at home with a baby it sucks. No one should wish to be a mother @ 17 if it happens to some take responsibility but please don't try be a teen and don't try to grow up to fast! I hope you Change your mind before its to late and if you ever need to talk I'm here....
  • @rissalee7 I figured no one knew, I just keep seeing her post on ttc and it breaks my heart:( BE A TEENAGER SWEETIE!!!!
  • @second_time_mommy7 im 21 with my first that was planned got prego b4 my 21st and kinda wish i woulda waited to try till after(my dr said with only one ovary it would take atleast a year to get prego hence trying before) i couldnt manage getting prego at 17. i didnt even have sex till after i knew i was graduating so i knew i at least had that if something happend like getting pregnant
  • I'm trying too... this month, we'll see! But we tried preseed (look into it @preseed.com or babyhopes.com) we tried maca (also on babyhopes.com or in places like GNC but don't get the powder!) We also take vitamins (I take one a days prenatals) aaaaaand I lay my legs over his body to be slightly elevated and go to bed since I can't lay still for 20 mins... we just have sex at night. LOL GOOD LUCK & BABY DUST
  • I believe that people get pregnant when they stop "trying"....
  • @rissalee7 trust me girl I wish I would have waited but he "loved me" lol I was nieve but not nieve enough to plan a baby at 17 I'm now 20 with baby number 2 but wouldn't even think about trying until I was married and my husband and I are very financially fortunate.(he is 29) but lord at 17 I had nothing and it was rough raising a baby. I will be turning 21 while pregnant also lol
  • @second_time_mommy7 i wasnt judging u at all just to be clear. my bf is older to he's 28 we were finacially able when we started ttc unfortunately found out i was prego in nov got fired/down sized on december 28th so unfortunately i had to get on assistance but i will do whatever i have to make sure my baby is healthy and happy. we are excited for our princess to get here but i told him im not doing it again for 3-5 years lol
  • After months and months of ttc, my husband suggested we go with the flow and enjoy ourselves instead of making it feel like work. And don't have sex every day then after sex, just lay there with your hips elevated. Good luck.
  • Enjoy high school then worry about kids