teen mums

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
Whose all the teen mums on this? I'm a teen mum this is my first and just want to know who else is teen mum and having their first

Comments

• Molly, 19 (:
  • Awee how far along are you
  • Kim.20 but I was 19 when I conceived
  • I'm 18 and my husband 20. I was pregnant a few months ago but miscarried. I'm pregnant again and hope this time works out we really really wana be parents. How far along are you?
  • I'm 19 I will be 20 when I conseive. My soon to be husband will be 25 when I conseive
  • I'm glad to know there's other moms out there around my age and have husbands or fiances. I just feel like a lot of people look down on young parents alot
  • edited February 2011
    Agreed. It's hard to find other young married future moms in my area....its a bummer
  • Yeahh and my family and my husband family is supportive but he has an aunt and cousin and grandma who talk a lot of crap and say how we should of waited and we aren't going to be able to support it and blahh blahh
  • If you can't support the baby then you could think about adoption.
  • edited February 2011
    Im 19 and due this month. I lost my first baby last Feb, miscarried at 8 weeks. My husband is 25 and super happy we made it this far. Cant wait to meet our son.
  • I know what you mean! I'm 19 will be 20 when the baby is here and he'll be 26. It seems like all I hear is "you're too young you need to enjoy life first" But this IS enjoying my life. I wanted to start young. I don't go out, I'm set in my career.. there is nothing I would rather do now than start a family. I just don't understand why other people my age and their lives get tacked onto my life. I feel like there is a difference between us and those 15 year olds on talk shows who want a baby for attention and to feel needed. Especially those of us who are married and engaged. People act like even a planned pregnancy is a mistake. END RANT darn these hormones, sorry lol
  • We can support the baby tho.they are just unhappy with their lives so they try and put other down. But I miscarried last sept. At 8wekks And we've been trying ever since I was allowed to start trying again and I'm pregnant again only 5 weeks but I have hope that this time it will work out. And congrats on your baby that's almost here(: sorry to hear about you loss you had tho :/
  • edited February 2011
    Ugh....@Andrea1stbaby my mother in law is the unsupportive person. She hasn't liked me since my husband and I was engaged bc she knew my military husband will no longer support her.

Her response to finding out that she was going be a grandma for the first time is "txt me with details when its born"

Hate to say it but I wish she would play in rush hour traffic.
  • Idk what smiley that is I didn't meant to put it I'm sorry
  • manumittere yess I agree. I feel like being a mother is something I m suppose to be and ever since I lost my first child we've been trying ever since and I'm pregnant again and a lot of people are happy and supportive but then you get those few who just try and put you down and stuff. But I have everything planned out and I think its all going to workout
  • manumittere yess I agree. I feel like being a mother is something I m suppose to be and ever since I lost my first child we've been trying ever since and I'm pregnant again and a lot of people are happy and supportive but then you get those few who just try and put you down and stuff. But I have everything planned out and I think its all going to workout
  • Newmommy_navywife I'm sorry to hear that I don't exactly know what your going thru with the whole mother in law thing because my mother in law was pressuring us to have a baby already and now I'm pregnant and my husbands sis is pregnant so she's getting two grand babies. But my husbands aunt and grandma are just so cranky and will puut you down and not care about your feelings and just not supportive and it sucks cuz I'm really sensitive. But I think you sistuations worse his nother should love you your carrying her sons child and her grand child.
  • How far along are you? Was your baby planned or just happened?
  • edited February 2011
    @Andrea1sybby Yah she is a nut case but I could careless bc my mother and father are beyond excited and can't wait to be first time grandparents and the rest of our family is tickled and excited. So me and my husband are enjoying every min of being spoiled by them
  • that's good it will be first grand baby on my side but since my husbands sis is pregnant she's about a month ahead of me so it will be second on his side
  • edited February 2011
    Lol good luck!
  • You too! How far along are youu
  • I'm about 5 weeks my due date is Oct 6th.....you?
  • Same haha that's weird
  • I'm 18 and my fiance is 20, been together for three years and expecting our son in 2 and a half weeks!!! I can't wait. For my sake I hope he comes soon hes already 9 pounds!!!! I know exactly how you ladies feel about the judgemental people, I say fuck em. There is a huge difference between someone who is like 14 and pregnant and us who are in stable loving relationships whom are married or have fiances and want to be young parents. As long as you can love and provide for your child and your life is fulfilled who cares what others say. My fiance makes excellent money and I was in college until december and will be going back inseptember for my bachelor of elementary. I think furthering your education is so important. We have everything going for us and get to share our lives with our beautiful babies!! Congrats ladies and keep your head up high and be proud :)
  • I am 18 and im due in september (: my hubby is 20 and we are reallyyy excited!!!!
  • @andrea1stbby girl that's crazy! Have you had your first ultrasound yet?
  • I'm happy to hear that you guys understand how I feel and happy that you guys have stable enviroments for your babies that are coming and congrats(: