teen mums

Comments

• Newmommy_Navywife noo I haven't I don't have my first app until feb 23rd. Have you had your yetm
  • 17, married and, pregnant with my first child:)
  • Awee congrats. I got married when I was 17
  • Thanks. Congrats to yu too.
  • I'm due Valentine's day but, hopefully I'll go into labor sooner. Im tired of waiting! Lol.
  • I heard feet messages help and kinda personal but I also heard it you have sex and have your boobs stimulated it makes you go into labor
  • @andrea1stbby no mine isn't till Feb 25
  • I'm shakiela this will be my first to go full term. I'm 18 and sure october 4th. :)
  • Newmommy_Navywife I hate that you have to wait so long for your first app. But its cuz you won't be able too see anything till then
  • Proudmama102011 I'm 18 too and its my first time to hopefuly go full term and I'm due oct. 6
  • @andrea1stbby Yah its killing me! The hubby and I are dying to see our baby
  • I'm dying to see mine too. I just want to see the heartbeat because on my last pregnancy I never got to see it and I just want this little one to be okay and go full term
  • I'm sorry to hear that....and that's my biggest fear. I feel this is just to big of a miracle to be real bc my husband thought he couldn't have babies so I'm scared but trying to forget the worst and pray for the best.
  • I'm 18 and my husband is 21 and I'm due September 1st. It sux having an older husband cause he is always out of town with his modeling career :(
  • Yeahh same here and last time I was preg. I was under a lot of stress crying almost everyday and yelling and fighting with my mom and moved out and everything so I think that may have cause the miscarriage so I'm thinking that this time will be different and trying to think that a mc is no option that god is protecting my baby. I'm happy that you guys are having a baby since he thot he couldn't!miracles happen
  • Carla1smith my husband is always working and I'm still in highschool graduating hopefuly in a month.so its hard when he's at work I get lonely but I'm happy and thankful that he has a job so that he can support me and our baby
  • Girl I can't to just hold and kiss my baby, we're gonna make it lol
  • Andrea, I think that's a great way to think. Just positive, loving, protecting thoughts.=] good for you
  • I can't wait to hold my baby either that's what I'm impatient for to just have my baby here. Do you guys want a boy or girl
  • @Carl1smith I understand, my husband is a nuclear engineer in the Navy so its a blessing when he is home bc there is no telling when he may have to leave. just stay focused
  • Manumittere thank you I think that everyone should keep thots in there head like that
  • @andrea1stbby I'm dying for a boy but my husband wants a girl.
  • we both want a girl but then I'm kinda wanting a boy just as much but whatever god blesses me with ill be so thankful and happy to have
  • Newmommy, Hehe usually its the other way around.
  • Yah I kinda wanna be the lady of the house...lol I know if I have a girl my husband is going to go to jail trying to get the moon for het lol
  • @manumittere Yah all my family(close uncles and aunts) all have girls I wanna break that. lol
  • Yeah my husband wants a daddys little girl and I want a mommas boy haha. I also think he wants a girl so that it will look like me and I want a boy so that is will look like him
  • That's how I am mostly (mommas boy) but I go back and forth. I've always wanted boys but my coworker/friend's little girl means the world to me. She's so smart. She makes me want a girl.
  • Lol yup....plus I was never the girl to play with babies and do hair, I always loved playing in dirt and sports. So I know I could understand the boy better. Lol but I know either one is going to be very loved
  • I love doing hair I want to go to beauty college so I will be the mom whose always doing my daughters hair. I love little girls there's just cutee little boys I see around town that make me go aweee I want a boy haha.