teen mums

13»

Comments

• Lol yup....plus I was never the girl to play with babies and do hair, I always loved playing in dirt and sports. So I know I could understand the boy better. Lol but I know either one is going to be very loved
  • @andrea1stbby I was stressed alot to during my first but with this one my fiance and I have our place so were doing great and I'm stress free I believe in this pregnancy. Just still a lil frightened lost my furst at six weeks and I'm turning six weeks tomorrow. Congrats and I'm rooting for us. :) :)
  • @andre1stbby how old are you I'm sixteen but concieved at 15 and I'm 40 weeks and just waiting on my aubri!
  • Proudmama this time is our time to have our babies(: thanks for your support(:
  • 16andpregnant. I'm 18 I wish I was 40 weeks already. Are you and the babies dad together? There's things you can do that help you go into labor
  • Yeah we are together. And like what?
  • That's good congrats on your baby(: and I heard foot massages and stuff help like women who want there baby to come and they are full term they go to a nail salon and get there toes done and get the massage. And this ones personal a little but it worked with a friend of mine if you have sex and stimulate(play with)your breast and have the male go in you its suppose to make you go into labor
  • I'm 19 and 22 weeks prego with my first..jus fpund out today he is a little BOY :)
  • Awe congrats how exciting did you want a boy?
  • Lol ill ask him he won't say no to the second part lol
  • haha he shouldn't say no to the whole thing! Ide try the sex thing first
  • Helllo girls! I'm kayla, and I'm 18 gonna be 19 in a month and due august 3rd! Good luck everyone<3 %%-
  • Yep at first I wanted a boy but as I got closer to finding out I didn't really care as much as long as it was healthy which he is so far :)
  • Thank you firstimemommy92 good luck too you too and congrats hope all is well
  • Yeahh husband and I want a girl but I'm kinda starting to want a boy but whatever god blesses me with I'm going to be happy
  • im 18 nd a teen mommie
  • I'm 18 also(: