finally concieved!

Comments

• OMG. I can't imagine being a grandma at 32. All I have to say is hunny we are not here to bash you or hurt your feelings but we are concerned for you your baby and the babys father. You all are in for a rough life. And that poor baby doesn't deserve this. There is a lot of responsibility to a baby. What are you gna do when you get no sleep and baby crys all the time or baby get sick. You haven't even lived life. There is so much your gna miss out on. And your poor mother. I'm sure. She doesn't want to raise another one.
  • @blessedmom_2x insurance will mot be full coverage...they will still have to pay some of the bill ans also co pay everytime she.visits the doc...do I dnt know wat ur gettin at
  • @praying4our3d thanks that was my point
  • @BlessedMom_2x doesn't matter which state.insurance companies will not cover all of what to have a baby.only state insurance.....and not saying that's bad.she says she's gonna depend on them basically.
  • its funny to see how heated ppl are getting caz most of the women up here with common sense are not support a 14 or 17 yr old tryin ttc...n mad all u want its not gonna change mine or anyone elses opinion
  • I don't see anyone supporting a teen ttc, I see people getting heated bout her BEING pregnant. whats done is done.
  • Ohh my your 1 year younger than me ! I'm 15 & 6 months & I wasnt trying to conceive.
    Well I got to say is goodluck because your going to need it .
    It's really hard ! & get ready for the bigg responsibilities !!
  • edited May 2011
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jenniiee im excited but startin to get scared n my mom isnt makin things ne easier. havnt had a very good day but ur comment made me =). happy mothers day
  • This is obviously MUD. Not only was this profile created today, but the user made sure they put a young picture and used a screen name that says 1996 to show they are 14
  • I agree on the MUD statement!!
  • @Newmommy17 maybe she's a new user and wanted to put that on here.but the truth is things like this happen all the time
  • @shaqwan1996 - I'm not supportive of your ttc at such a young age but that's done. Okay. Do you have the support you need at this point? Do you have a plan? I'm very sorry it didn't go well when you told your Mom and I understand why. However, do you think that in time she will help you? I'm praying for you and hope that things work out for you in the end. Be strong and try really hard to make choices in the future that will help you be successful and happy. You can do that. Good luck, hun.
  • In my PERSONAL OPINION there is nothing positive about a 14 yr trying to have a baby!
  • If it's mud then we've all wasted our time. However, the fact is that it's not unusual for a 14 year old to become pregnant. Happens all the time, unfortunately.
  • @shaqwan1996 look whatever your mother says its because she just wants whats best for you ! If you say your mom was pregnet at 16 she knows how hard it is specially because your 2 years younger !
    & I'm not sayying to give ur baby for adoption or anything because I dont have the right ! But really think about stuff ! I honestly wish I wasn't having sex this young but I dont regret mg daughter ! It's really hard & I don't even have her yet ! But its a lot of drama & responsibility .
    & thanks !
  • But a 14 yr old trying?
  • @sands3 - she tried and was sadly successful. I don't think anyone thinks it's a good idea but since she is already pregnant I think the poor girl could use some support. What's done is done. Hell, I'm 40 with our first and I'm terrified so I can't imagine being 14.
  • There may be days when you don't feel like dealing with crying,fussing,yelling of a baby.guess what?you can't give them back!
  • It may be common for a 14 year old to get pregnant, but it is definitely not common for a 14 year old to try and get pregnant. Either way....i still smell MUD
  • It's happening...
  • I totally get that! At that age, girls think awe babies are so cute..well, they look cute until your up all night, changing diapers, wiping snotty noses... I was 25 with my first, married..etc and scared.
  • She won't be excited once the baby and all the responsibility comes!
  • edited May 2011
    @isaiahnjocelynsmommy - I just hope she gets the support she needs from her community/family. She made a mistake and she has heard from all of us how tough this is going to be for her. I pray that if it's true she gets help. She's going to need it.
  • IF this is real..your in for a rude awakening!!!i wasnt too much older then you when i became sexually active but i always used protection!just the thought of having a child when i was still a child myself was scary enough for me.im 25 now pregnant with my first and it still scares the crap out of me. do you think about the diseases out there??yes honey it can happen to you.i think your actions were careless and selfish.babies may be cute but they come with a whole lot more then just a goo and a gah.whats done is done.this will be your reality check because from here on out its grow up time.i remember seeing little girls your age on maury in those baby boot camps and after a few hours they couldnt handle it,what makes you different?you cant drive,you cant work,and you depend on public assistance to handle your immature decision because your TOO YOUNG to take on the responsibility yourself. (im not knocking public assistance,im on it,im knocking her mindset)..i wish you all the luck in this poor decision you made .

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO THE MOMMAS AND MOMMAS TO BE!