finally concieved!

123457»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wow at 14 my biggest thought was how do i avoid getting thrown into locker during hs. not when is baby X gunna get the first teeth.
  • These up coming high school years are guna be the best of our life an having a baby will honestly ruin that. I mean ull have fun but if ur guna b a good mom ull miss out on everything!! Shoot im 21 yrs old today an 14 wks preggo! I missed my 21st bday! Ur guna mis ur 16, an 18 th bday, parties outing highschool foitball games. Gosh I wouldnt trade those yrs for anything. Im sorry to say but I feel very sad for you and ur child.
  • Ladies dnt get worked up over it we all dnt know if this is really real... and if it is a 14 year out there or someone that's a teen parent just take in everything that ppl older than you are saying and try not to make your bed harder than what it is ... I'm young but not a teen parent but everything these ladies are sayin or older I try to take in because they been through somethings I haven't and if u can take there experience and learn from it than do dnt make you bed hard... I wish I would have waited but I thank god for my baby and his blessing.. it take some people to see it for them self ... I wish you the best mama always put god first .... seek god befor you seek anything else know you and your body befor you talk about having a baby if you didn't mean for this to happen learn from your decision.. if this a baby that you planned its goin to be hard mama and its unfair to your mother dnt look for someone to love you love yourself
  • As someone who has seen a few female friends of mine get pregnant at 14 I knw how the stry will play out. Sadly its not a positive out come. my older brother got his wife at the tine girl friend pg both were 14 n he was scared beyond scared my brother cryed evrynight he was n thr 8th grade. But he stucc arnd nt saying her bd will. My brither n his wife struggled but my mom helped out alot whn thy turnd 17 yhy mived n there own house. Nit all stories end good but my bro 25 now in have a hard life. Sadly I have a cuzin who had her first at14 she lived off the state housing food sramps all if it and she hasnt learnd a thibg she is pg wut her 4th n is 19 years old
  • Ewwww, @shaqwan1996 can u imagine how gross this would be if it were true? Little kids, hAving sex??? Ur a lil pedophile for even thinking something like this up! Ur sick!
  • @isaiahnjocelynsmommy i agree.. sounds like a adult playing games. a 14 yr old would have been on here going crazy on everyone for stating how they feel about this.
    but this is my opinion...
  • I live in Denver co and aurora is about 10 mins east. . And montbello high school does not have a daycare in their school!! Either someones lyin to her or she's full of it!
  • Soooo what happened? Haven't seen the chick for awhile....
  • Actually, im pretty sure the day care in montbello was a trial and error kinda thing. Im from around there they had one at one point.