What does eveybody do for a living ?

124»

Comments

• Was a cosmetologist.. been a stay at home mom for a while now. This summer getting my CNA. And doing home health aide training.
  • @mrsdelrae I love that. I def will have to steal it. Lol

@mommyof2soonof3 so u already know my drama

@socalmomma2boys I so agree with u!

Ummm nobody still has spoken up to trade jobs with me
  • Insurance Agent
  • I am a claims rep. for Progressive insurance
  • I'm an office administrator, but wish I was a sahm! @mrsdelrae lol!
  • @SamiUK I'm a Senior Support Worker in Nottingham, UK.
    I manage a house, providing support and supervision to a small group of adults with learning and physical disabilities to live their lives as they choose and to be as independent as possible.
    Love my work, but need a new challenge...apart from being a new Mum!
  • @Tishlamort my work office just moved from doncaster to retford in notts :) lol and i live near hull so whilst on maternity leave i shall be looking for a job round hull loads just come up but i can't apply :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I work part time at a pizza shop I both waitress and cook. I also babysit during the day! And of course I'm mommy and fiance and daughter. I swear I find myself taking more n more care of my parents every year :) would love more of a career but this way I'm home more with the kids. Babysitting costs are a killer!
  • I do free lance social media consulting and management, also free lance content writing for a couple of marketing companies.
  • Home health aide. For the most part with elderly. Hospice cases seem to be what I get stuck with. I'm on unemployment now but hoping for steady work. And no terminally ill clients this time. Too stressful esp being pregnant.
  • edited May 2011
    Assistant varsity cheer coach, military wife, and hopefully a soon to be med school student.
  • I am prob going to be living with my mom mom. She is coming home and is terminally ill. I know I'm a downer on this post. But someone has to do it. She has small cell carcinoma and aortic anurism that now cannot be repaired. My bf thinks I freak out on him too my much and am high strung, its just a lot to deal with. I have to stay strong for her.( she's the one who gave me my beautiful auburn hair after all)
  • Pharmaceutical sales rep
  • Medical Assistant for Sharp Health Care in San Diego...and a full time mother of 4 soon to 5! Anyone is SD know whos hiring? Lol...
  • I'm a resident in Womens Medicine and I pair that with "life coaching" and fitness/nutritional services, I love it :)
  • Massage Therapist (verrry part time now), youth group leader and a stay at home mommy. I used to work in a chiropractic clinic now I do in-home visits only.
    Im impressed with how many busy women are out there! Wow! inspiring to hear :)
  • Currently bartending in a high volume night club, just finished school and starting the police academy in February.. can't wait!!
  • @bumpgirl no, ur no downer. Just enjoy the time with mom while she's still here
  • Vet tech, receptionist once a week there and a wife...I NEED A NEW JOBBB i hate my life there...
  • I am a CNA...currently in school...and full time mommy...
  • Not my Mom. But grandmother. Just wanted to clear that up. Big ol difference.