What does eveybody do for a living ?

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
I'm a driver, what about u.....

Comments

• I'm a paralegal. Love my job!
  • I'm a hairstylist, its exhausting these days! Lol
  • I'm a stay at home mom love every day!!
  • I work for the school District! I drag to get to work lately...4more weeks and were off for Summer vacations!
  • Stay at home mommy
  • Sit around bored at home all day....... at least until the baby comes. I used to work with disabled/autistic students that were aggressive. Too dangerous to work there and be pregnant.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I work third shift at Turkey Hill Dairy. We make ice cream and teas.
  • Home health for people with special needs. I love it but it can be a lot of work.
  • I'm a preschool teacher ;;)
  • I am a nanny and go to cosmetology school at night :)
  • Make artist :)
  • I hate my job so bad. I make great money but .....
  • Waitress. On leave til after the baby. I couldn't carry the ice buckets and bus tubs anymore.
  • @jaime77, I love Turkey Hill! Do you have a bunch of products at home?
  • @marriedwith_4, why do you hate it?
  • IT Application Launch Manager
  • @tishj330 if I sneeze @ work I can get in trouble. I'm very grateful for my job n a lot of ppl want it. It's just we r very unappreciated n over worked.
  • CNA/RA part time.... also have my CDL ....
    Stay at home mommy for the most part!
  • I am a stay at home mommy with a home daycare.
  • Sahm but I use to work as a production asst. For a kids clothing company. I miss it but love hanging out with my little girl and I get to keep an eye on my teenage son.
  • @marriedwith_4, that sucks! I love my boss. You shouldn't have to be pregnant & be miserable at work aargh! :-(
  • I'm a cosmetologist. Not very fun lately
  • Administrative assistant. I used to be in childcare for 5 years but had to get a better paying job when we moved out east. So I got a job at my husband's work. So that's good at least. I get to see my HOT man every day! :*
  • Stay at home mom, but my hubby farms so me and the kids help with what we can.
  • @Tishj330
    We can take up to 3, 16oz bottles a day home. No ice cream tho, we can eat all u want on breaks. During holidays we get the new flavor to take home. I almost won the contest to name the new steelers flavor..it's blitzburg crunch. I came in second place with steel curtain crunch.
  • I am a social worker!
  • Im a dog groomer but currently not working. I plan on going back to school and choosing a new path after baby is born.
  • Full time student and stay at home mom
  • I'm an RN