Welcome to the November DDC!

edited February 2011 in November 2011
Welcome to the November Due Date Club and congratulations on your pregnancy!

This DDC is for expectant parents so they can communicate with others who are due around the same time. This provides a place to share each stage of your pregnancy and make some friends along the way

You can post a new topic by tapping the "balloon" in the upper right corner. Did you know that you can also browse the forum from your PC? Try going to http://www.pregnancythisweek.com/forum

All the best with your pregnancy!

Comments

• I'm hoping to conceive this week.....I'm using an ovulation kit so well see!
  • Showing signs of early pregnancy but no PPT yet so hopefully!
  • We have been trying for over a year. I did an ovulation test kit and I was ovulating from the 17th to yesterday night. Any tips?
  • @tryinghard19 try laying with your,legs up on the wall for 20 min after sex everyday that you are fertile until a few days after you ovulate. Me n my Hubby Tryd for almost a year n one month did this n bam lol almost 9 weeks preggo. Goodluck!! (: hope this helps (:
  • I'm waiting on my ppt also, ill kno on the 27th!!! Wish me luck!!! Good luck 2 you'll 2!!! :)
  • Also waiting to test. Hopefully will know in a week but it may be 2 weeks out still. Growing very excited
  • Hi oh, fertile ones! I just took a test today and got a positive! This is my 6th and last... very bittersweet!
  • Congrats. Gt urself a lil team going there :)
  • Yeah, I was hoping for a basketball team with 4 boys.. but my 5th was a girl and screwed that plan... so hopefully this one will be a boy and put our "goal" back on track, lol..
  • We r ttc this week as well. This month i am taking mucinex. Heard its suppose to help (tmi) thin out ur cervical mucus... so its a "smoother path" for the sperm to get to the egg. I guess we will see if this helps. Good luck everyone. Hopefully this is our month. :)
  • Got my BFP today. So exited. Got to make the Dr. appt. soon. Yay!
  • I'm due in Nov based upon ddc my first appt is march 22 but I'm so bloated and gassy sorry to be gross but I look about 2 months prego
  • I believe I would be due sometime in november seeing as I got prego in February and it's nine months away. LOL
  • I am due in November after four positive pregnancy tests. I am excited and nervous I suffered a still born in December a week before graduating from nursing school I was 3days from 6 months.
  • Im due nov 2 2011
  • I'm due Nov 2 nd just found out today, anyone from wi
  • I'm due in Nov too, around the 2nd. I did ivf, so I go on the 14th for my ultrasound to see if I'm pregos with 1 or 2, very exited and scared.
  • OK ladies. My daughter is pg for #3 and due Nov 1. We are very close and I care for her other two while she teaches high school. I want to be supportive without interfering. You can all be bias and guide me on bounderies.
    she knows and is fine with me joining a tracking group so we both know what's going on week to week.
    tell me how you would feel if you were in her place.
    she is very lucky to have a very supportive husband.
    Be honest with your responses.
  • If she wants ur help, then she's very luck to have a mother like you! Just make sure you know where your place is and remember her and her husbend get to make the choices here; you get to show the support for those choices. Sounds like you already know that, and you should be fine. Good luck to you both and congrats on the newcommer!
  • For those ladys trying to consiv. I tryed to get prego by when this dume(computer/ovul test) thing told me i was furtal and no luck N january. My friend told me old wise tail, ready for this! From the first day of your period count 10days, on your 10th day have sex ( I did the whole week to make sure!) I found out a week ago we are prego with our 3rd! Good luck and hope this works for you as it did me. Oh and the ovul. test was a week to two weeks off from when I was really furtal!!!
  • I'm am official in the November DDC club!!! Got my bfp this morning.
  • Thank you so much!!! I'm shaking cuz I'm so happy. I also hope your behind me. Best of luck!!
  • I was to, but I couldn't wait. I kept telling myself it was going to be negative.
  • Hey guys, tried for 14 months and finally got pregnant :) 4 weeks today so due 9th November. SO excited!
    I`ve been to my GP and I`m just waiting for my midwife appointment :)
  • Congrats!! Just over 4 weeks for me. Est. Due date around Nov 7.
  • Due Nov 2nd with my first!! First doctor visit next Thursday, very excited!!!
  • Due Nov. 10th. # 4. Happy n scared!!!
  • Due Nov 2 with my 2nd. And I am in WI wimommy!
  • Due Nov 2nd w our 4th! So excited!!!! Our other 3 kiddos are 11, 9, & 7...so quite an age difference, but they are thrilled!
  • @ mommyof3soon2b4.
    I also have kids in That age group.. n worry the gap is too big. When #4 is born I will have a 12,9,6 year old ( 2 boys n 1 girl).. I didn't tell my kids yet, being that it is so early. Hope they will be Happy.