Welcome to the November DDC!

Comments

• I am three weeks post miscarriage at 61/2 weeks and preggers again! Due Nov. 25th!
  • My due date is Nov 12th
  • Due 11/9...feeling very tired, bloated and boobs a little sore. Little nausea once in a while and cramps for about a week or so when my period was due. Took three tests and all said positive. We only tried for 2 months and everyone says that is so crazy that it happened that fast. First ob appt not until Apr 5. :( sure wish it were sooner.
  • Hi everyone! I am pregnant with our first and am due November 9th! Very excited but also struggling with "only" being 5 1/2 weeks...I know its still really early...praying things continue to go well. Congrats to everyone!!
  • This is me and my hubbys first, due nov 10th. I know its early but am I the only one already thinking of names lol??
  • Me and my husbands first! Got my mirena out feb 1st.. postive test on feb 26th. Due nov 8th, same day as my dads birthday. :)
  • We just found out last week we are expecting. I have a 6 1/2 year old from my first marriage and an 8 month old with my husband! This is a bit of a shock but we are very excited! EDD 11/12
  • Due November 19th. So excited!!
  • Due 11/14/11 hoping for 11/11/11
  • Due date: 11/20/11!!!!
  • Hi all! I am preggo with #2! So excited:-) looks like 11-20-2011 for us!
  • Heya! This is baby #3 for us! We're so excited :) Due 11/15 :) we already have a daughter born 11/22 so it looks like February is a fertile month for us. We have a boy (5 in April) and a girl (3.5), and lost a baby this past Oct. We are overjoyed with this new little one's arrival!!!
  • edited March 2011
    Got my + on March 8th!! Happy as can be!!
    Got a uti which hurts like h-e double hockey sticks lol & goin to the bathroom more than I remember w my baby girl who is 5 now. Any1 else having symptoms?? Other than the bathroom a lot BB r sore, but has eased up today..which is kinda making me worry.
  • Nebody wit a due date of Nov 25th or 26 find out if they prego yet?
  • @ newmommy2b772. Ur not the only 1!! I'm lookin into names to.
  • My edd is Nov 14. Light + on Mar. 8 dark + on Mar.9
  • Hi everyone. Prego for the 3rd time, first was an empty uterous miscarage, second is a toddler sitting by me and this one is edd 11/8/11 hoping for 10/30 or 11/11/11 :) Already have names picke and registered. This kid took 8 months to concieve :o
  • I'm do Nov.17 my second child. My first child was supposed to be due on Nov 21 but he came prematurely born on Oct 1 so praying that my baby to be go his/her full 9 months.
  • I'm due november 18th and... This is my first and I'm soooo excited I can't wait to hold my baby. I'm praying all goes well and that I'm blessed to see this pregnancy through. As happy as I am I will be heart broken if I have to deal with a miscarriage. On a brighter note CONGRATS TO ALL THE EXPECTANT MOMMIES AND I WISH YOU ALL A STRESS AND PROBLEM FREE PREGNANCY. *hugs
  • So excited about my BFP!! I'm 6 weeks and due on 11-11-11!! Here's hoping for my boy!
  • Due November 10th with my first. No symptoms except with a little constipation. Hope its alright. Apparently it is a sweet pea right now.
  • Due 1 Nov with our 5 and final child av 4 boys really want a girl this time xx
  • Im due nov 24 with my first :) little guy or girl was an oops but im soooo excited!
  • I'm due November 28 with our second <3
  • I'm due Nov 16 but my doctor thinks I might be further along :) can't wait for my first u/s so I'm pretty excited this will be my first little munchkin :) yay haha
  • Had my first appt. I was right on with my due date Nov 2 heart rate was 183 and had a quick ultrasound to confirm date it was amazing!!!
  • This is going to sound dumb and maybe rude and I'm sorry, but I found out I was pg with my 3rd on march 26th and I'm due November 27th, so if you didn't find out your expecting by the end of March then you won't be due until December. just to inform you we conceived our first on April 5th and was due December 31st. I am sorry if I came crossed mean but unfortunately you won't be due in November unless you had a ppt the last week of march.