Welcome to the November DDC!

Comments

• I am having some cramps and light spotting. I am due the 1st should I be worried?
  • Due Nov 5 w/#3 date usually changes after first ultrasound though!
  • NO worries baby1101, this is about the time your body thinks it's having a period, very normal unless pain is unbarable. Relax and dont get to stressed.
  • Pregnant w/ baby #1 after taking Clomid for low progesterone. Due Nov 4th. I keep reading about people talking about Dr appts & u/s & hcg levels , my doc doesn't want to see me until March 28th,I'll be like 8.5 weeks, is that unusual?
  • @Gods2ndplan My progesterone level was also very low, 4.7 when I conceived! Never expected to actually get preggers! I asked the doc right away about progesterone replacement, I thought it was crucial for viable pregnancy but she was not worried and didn't start me on anything? Any thoughts on this??
  • I am a first time mother had an ectopic pregnancy last june and I'm kind of nervous... been experiencing some cramping but nothing major and I notice that this is regular. My aprox. due date is Nov. 10th! I'm excited but nervous. First appt is March 21st hopefully everything goes smooth!
  • Hello. My estimated due date is 11/10. This will be my 2nd child. My oldest is 10 so I feel like im starting over! It wasnt planned but a blessing all the same :)
  • Thank you so much Meiermom!!!
  • I'm new to the ddc. Im due november 4th and I'm 41 years old!!!!
  • BAby1101: you'll have to let me know if that worked for you!
  • Due with #4 Nov 10. I have 3 boys and had a miscarriage last March at 18 weeks. I haven't told anyone-- so worried. Have started with a little nausea and very exhausted. Good luck everyone!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was almost 18 weeks but the baby only measured about 14 so something happened 3-4 weeks b4 I even knew I had miscarriaged. Doctor couldn't give me any reason.....I know God had a bigger plan for my Angel. It was truly the worst thing I have had to go through. Devastating and very hard to even imagine trying again.
  • Just praying that this time it will be a better happier ending! We have thought and prayed so hard about whether to try for another one or not. We have put our trust in God.
  • Sarah_w1 is this your first, this my second and my first is almost 6 I live in northern wi how about you.
  • Hi ladies just found out I'm 5 weeks and due November 11th, so this will be my second November bubba :) xx
  • I'm due Nov 8 I'm a new mommy so any tips are highly accepted and appreciated [-X
  • Oops meant to be a Smiley face o->
  • Ahhh keeps tricking me!! O:)
  • Hey ladies got my positive yesterday im very nervous.. I miscarried march of last yr at 16 wks exactly.. The worst thing that ever happened 2 me.. I am currently 4wks n 3 days according 2 pregly.. Congratulations n good luck 2 all
  • Hey ladies! This is my first pregnancy so I am a bit scared and excited all at the same time! The hubby and I tried for 2 months and nothing, then I read how using lube hurts ur chances or conceiving. ditched the lube and bam! Next mnth I conceived! Dd of nov 12! :)
  • I'm due Nov 10th with my #4....
  • I have three boys...hoping for a princess
  • Due November 16, after two previous miscarriages and trying for a year to get pregnant. Praying this one sticks, and my hubby and I get to hold our little one in November!
  • Anyone due in November in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area? We are a couple of relocated yankees and would love to meet up and share in this fun time!
  • I just got my positive! I am only 3w 5d! Thid is number two for me I have a 18 month old son. I am going to my first appt the 17th because of cysts on my ovaries. We have told our family and close friends.
  • Due 11/11/11 super excited.....it will be our first and we have been ttc for 8 months!!!! It finally happened! 1st appt 3/15 with np!!!!
  • Just found out i was pregnant. Due date is November 10th.. really hoping for the 11th though so it could be 11/11/11 congrats to everyone!!
  • Got a positive on Monday. First child second time getting pregnant. Had a mc on Thanksgiving so very excited but so nervous!