I HATE MY BD!!!!! AM I WRONG?

edited May 2011 in Teen moms
I hate my bd i honestly he's a fucking bum no job no education he beggs me for money and to buy him clothes he Is so abusive I've called the police for him hitting me plenty of times!!! I'm so frustrated n depressed I just want out!!!!!!

Comments

• LEAVE HIM ! Why are you still around if you dont mind me askin?
  • Just leave! Staying with his isn't doing you or the baby any good! Please get out before something worse happens!
  • Plz plz dont take this the wrong way but..who is stopping you from leaving him besides yourself? A person can only do to you what you allow them to do.
    Good luck & I wish you the best!
  • Honestly idk y!!! I thought b/c of love bt i guess that's out the window. Its so.easy to say I'm leaving but but its soooo much harder to do... its hard but i have had no.contact for Going on two weeks i knw it doesn't seem long bt its progress.... i knw sum of u dnt understand cuz ur not or never been thru an abusive relationship
  • @new_mommy2be... There are all types of abusive relationships, cheating, verbal, mental, emotional and physical... It is sad, and yes... Many of us have been through it in one form or another... I know I have... U like me have to make a decision, and 2 weeks with no contact is a definite accomplishment... For me, its been days... Right now, u need encouragement if your mind is made up and yes, pregnancy complicates the situation... But u can move on... We both can... Good luck, your on the right track
  • Ummm if ur unhappy then move on. I say u just focus on being a good mom...theres no time for drama!
  • @new_mommy2be congrats on th no contact. :D BIG accomplishment just dont look back keep movin forward & begore yu know it you're gonna feel dumb waitin so long to leave. Keep your mind set on tht little creature growin inside you.. do it for him/her.
  • Please don't take This the wrong way but now is a time to focus on you And Your child is This the kind of person you want helping raise your Baby or the environment you want your baby around? I say this because my mom was in abusive relationships her whole life I was That child that witnessed verbal and physical abuse. You and your child deserve better. Good luck.
  • edited May 2011
    I went through that same phase where I stayed with my bd turned fiancée he was I'll admit it I'm ashamed to but I went throught the exact same thing except that he wasn't a bum and asked me for money. He pushed his own weight around. My fiancée was emotionally and mentally abusive. I stayed all those times for love. I really did. And I have such a forgiving heart I figured I'll stick it out and help him through this. He only gets mad cause I've up and turnt my back on him. I left for a month. Had no phone cause he took it from me. HaD no car cause he took it from Me. Bet that ass 4 days into me being gone he went crazy looking for me. Regretted every single thing he ever said and did to me. With anger management and mediation he changed his ways and feelings haven't been hurt since then. And I'm not saying we don't bicker and fight cause we do we just learn to handle it differently. He stops himself before he can even think abt hurting my feelings. Its only you and what you think is best for you and baby. At the end of the day its you baby & bd. No one or their opinions matter. No one. I'm not condoning any of the abuse being right its just how much love & patience you got for bd. I hope I helped. I wish you best of luck. And don't ever feel like going back will make it worse but I'm not saying it'll get better fast either. It takes a lot of patience time love and effort from both of you. Good luccckk. %%-
  • @DawnwaarsBaby yes pregnancy really does complicate it n yes we will get thru it. @simone ur so right @HajisBabylovee i c u really understand where I'm coming from this is just such a annoying stressful situation its like ugh !!!!
  • Yepp. You wont hear any negative feedback from my way. :) I hope it all gets worked out. You, Baby & Baby Daddy deserve every chance at a happy family. :)
  • I don't mean this in a rude way, whatsoever. But if he is abusive toward you, and he knows you are pregnant..why would you stay? I know its hard for someone to just turn away and leave..trust me I know. Nights are lonely, you think about your baby not having the dad around, the love you had/have for them..but if he could hit you while you're pregnant risking a still birth, or miscariage. Don't you think he could be equally abusive to your child as well? I'm just throwing this out there for you to think about cause you and your baby deserve the best! And yes, two weeks is a great accomplishment! Keep it up! And good luck!
  • @newmommie don't go back whatever you do don't I made that mistake and now I'm stuck no job no place to go I should have stayed gone instead of believing he could/had changed soon as I am able my girls and I are leaving and he will never find us
  • No your not wrong some guys are retarded and immature:( sadly the least you expect it to happen to you it does its happening to me and it sucks hes a jerk doesnt care for me or my baby try and stay strong thats all we can really do.is find strength in our babies:) good luck to you!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.