new name

edited May 2011 in July 2011
Ok from my last question everyone seemed to like joseph alexander. Now my husband wants william martin (and call him billy) which one do you guys like better?

Comments

• 1 vote for Joseph Alexander ! :)
  • Joseph Alexander and call him Joe!!
    billy reminds me of hillbilly. No offense justsaying ....
    anwhen I think of joe I think of a hot guy I used to know w blue eyes and brown hair!! So joseph gets my vote!!
  • i think billy martin sounds good, my little brother is called billy.
  • i like martin and alexander,but of the 2 combos i pick joseph alexander
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Joseph Alexander :)
  • Joseph Alexander is much more handsome!
  • My best guy friends name is william and we call him billy but my vote stays the same. I like joseph alexander the best.
  • I like joseph alexander the best!
  • I am not a fan of William. I've known two people with that name and both of them were jerks. Even without that bias, though, I like Joseph Alexander better. :)
  • Thanks all! My husband just recently brought up the william martin, since that is the name of the man that basically was his grandfather all his life, so I guess it has more meaning than joseph alexander. Though joseph was my great grandfather but I never met him so won't hold as much meaning. I agree joseph is nicer but he may win. I do like that liam is cute as nickname instead of billy and def instead of will!
  • Joseph Alexander. William seems like a lawyer, and every Billy I've known had ties with the mob. Lol Liam is definitely better than Billy, and far less common. Why not mix both grandfathers? William Joseph, or Joseph William?
  • I like William, u can call him Will for short as well
  • Joseph Alexander
  • I like Joesph Alexander as well