Baby Shower Favors....opinions please :)

Comments

• @gatorbob Really??? Hmmm...I'm going to have to tell King Tut that! He has his eye on ans A8 but I thought it seemed WAY overpriced!

@rockinmomma nope! Not at all....I don't think it ever will to tell you the truth...Oh well! I'm done being sad over something I can't control...se la vie..... I'm going to do my part for the kiddies and my family. She can kick rocks and rot! >:-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thy are very nice I like thm...
  • Good for you!! She only has as much power over you as you allow her. Just cause she's miserable doesn't mean you have to be too ;) no more disappearing on us!!
  • @blueberrysmom He's going to have to wait until auntie booface is done being a broke Grad Student! I've got my eyes set on my MBA and maybe Law School as soon as my stitches are healed LOL!

@gatorbob I know! That's the one good thing about having a girl LOL...themes are plentiful! hmmm...I'm going to look some stuff up for you!

• Aaaaargh! I cringe at the thought of law school. Dropped out three separate years and had to pay back $40,000. That's half of Blueberry's Maserati!
  • edited June 2011
    @mama_kat Actually I bought everything at a wholesale craft store downtown so they come out to be about $0.75 a piece... I think....I'm not sure LOL

@beauty0710 Thanks mama!

@rockinmomma LOL! I know, I know, I know.....Pregly withdrawals suck!
  • @blueberrysmom yeah I've heard. Law School is still a BIG maybe! I'm not trying to lose my effin mind!
  • You should do it! Most of my friends loved it.i actually hated the study of law but I loved being in law school. Still have the sweatshirts! \:D/
  • Are you gonna have cake pops at your shower?
  • I honestly wouldn't know. I haven't gone a single day without pregly since I joined in January :-S I'm hoping that when this baby makes her appearance in the next few weeks I can start the weaning process lol
  • Ohhhhh I like! I'm having a boy so I have to see what crafty gift I can come up with!
  • @blueberrysmom I'm only going for a Tee-Shirt anyway! Shooot! I gotta look cool....however, Old Navy is selling Yale Shirts for $10...this may be more cost effective LOL!

@rockinmomma haven't you heard??? We're not allowed to leave even after our aliens make their appearance! :-ss

@gatorbob That's exactly what I told him! Whatever....we're not buying ANYTHING too fancy anytime soon. I'm going back to school and I don't plan on taking on too much debt! Damn it! Any who.... where is your shower going to be? That will help me on my boy hunt!

@newmommy_navywife LOL! RAWR! B-)
  • @lil_buggie_3 and @blueberrysmom I want cake pops but mine came out kinda funky so I may have to order them.... my mom wants me to get a cool cake though so we'll see... I go cake tasting on Wednesday!
  • Lol!!! I still have no favor ideas and I have to bump the shower up to july 4th!!!

Im stressing to the effin max! Not to mention cali housing is so damn expensive. Lol
  • @newmommy_navywife Girl who are you telling?!!!! We still haven't been able to buy a house here. We rent here and have a rental out of state...it's nuts! 4th of July??? EEEK!!!! :O :-t
  • they r really cute :)
  • Lol I don't think I'll ever completely leave pregly :-< but hopefully with a newborn I'll be too busy to be so addicted. Plus I gotta stick around until you guys have your babies!!
  • Lol yah I'm gonna have to change the whole theme.....calling the graphic designer about the invitations in the morning.

But I'm dying to find a 2000sq+ house in a gated community...seems like those are running for $4000/month!

I'm gonna end up living in the hood! :(
  • @booface im not sure if ur making invites or ordering them but I just ordered mine off tinyprints.com they had some super cute ones.
  • @newmommy_navywife yeah mama you're going to have to cut the square footage or up the $$$. Are you guys planning on renting or buying? $4k seems a little high for rent???

@gunners_mommy I ordered them from shutterfly LOL I had promo codes for free shipping and 30% off so I swooped in on that.... we're not all as fancy as @newmommy_navywife with a graphic designer working on invitations! LMAO :-j
  • @rockinmomma that's for sure! How are you going to leave before I post pics of little Abby all covered in gunk and blood, huh?!!! :0&
  • Lmfao I GOT A GREAT DEAL!!! Lol dnt judge me! Lmfao
  • Haha exactly I just don't know how I could live with myself if I didn't get to see that 8-|