Baby Shower Favors....opinions please :)

13»

Comments

• @newmommy_navywife between a graphic designer working on invites and Gabriel sporting monogrammed bloomers....I'M JUDGING!!! :-? LMAO!!! :-))
  • @gatorbob LMAO! I was watching "One born Every Minute" today and a nurse asked one of the moms if she wanted the baby on her chest as soon as she came out....she was like, "F* NO!" LMAO! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's unwilling to hold a slimy baby! I demand she be cleaned prior to being shoved in my face!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lmfao @booface the way its looking once I get to cali I won't be able to afford bubble gum.....

I hope Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom do layaway! Lmfao
  • I ordered mines from shutterfly got 150 cards for 90 bucks :)
  • @newmommy_navywife Girl you'll be hanging out with me at Nordstrom's RACK and the fabulous premium outlets in San Diego! :)

@gatorbob I know right? I feel like I was tricked! Bamboozled I say! So, where's the shower being held???

@mrsthompson34 150 invites???? Sweet Baby Jesus....I don't even like 150 people! LOL! I'm going to start having to judge you too LOL!!!

@rockinmomma you know you can't wait! :p
  • lol well I ordered 75 invitation but then the next day I wanted to edit the card so they gave me another 75 :) but I sent out about 60 already.
  • edited June 2011
    @booface lol king gabriel will be glad to hear this.
  • @mrsthompson34 LOL...a likely story!

@gatorbob hmmmm....yeah my shower is on July 16th. It's going to be indoors and poolside! I found some cute favor ideas I'll post them in a bit...
  • edited June 2011
    Oh my goodness booface those are so adorable..... can I come to your baby shower?

@gatorbob I have only been to two baby showers. Both were forr boys one was a winnie the pooh themed party and the other was just a plain baby blue and silver. Had I had one mine would have been jungle animal themed but that is because everything I have for this baby boy is jungle themed :) it really is cute.
  • Precious!!! ;) can I ask how much each one cost to make?? An estimate?
  • @lmelanson @proudmommy8789 Thanks ladies :">

@kalikojenie Come on over! :)

@jay_brad I think it comes out to about 75 cents a piece. Give or take a few cents LOL....I'm going to run the numbers after I go back to the craft store on Wednesday though.
  • Wow!! Good deal! Is that including the little plastic boxes?
  • @jay_brad Yup! :D I picked them up for 3.99 for the dozen at a wholesaler downtown. I like the fact that I get to make all of them a little different instead of them all being exactly the same.
  • They are gorgeous! I love em (:
  • Very cute favors!
  • Very cute! I like the boxes and of course I pee myself a lil everytime I see a hint of animal print
  • These are adorable! My mom tried making something like these buttttttttttt let's just say they didn't turn out as nice as yours! Lol
  • I love them! Very cute and crafty! Love the colors!