As soon as this baby is born I'm going to....

Comments

• Start running again! No, wait... champagne & oysters & sushi! No, wait... a glass of red wine & some soft cheese! No wait... some real black licorice! No, wait... hot tubbing! No, wait... oh, hell! All of the above! :D
  • Beeeeeeer!!!!!!
  • After my 6 weeks of breastfeeding ill be hopefully not single and able to go out for a nice relaxing dinner have a couple drinks and just be happy!!!!!
  • Soon as I give birth i am goin to the gym I'm not goin to waste anytime in losing this baby fat.
  • Budweiser.crab legs.sex.(hopefully not get preg again.lol.this is my 5th baby)sleep on stomach n back.
  • After I pop lol go to a hooka bar, drink a nuvo nd patron,actually go shopping for things that I want & sleep on my tummy lol (:
  • Sleep on.my tummy!! And get back to work aftr being on bed rest for awhile.... my ck sucks now.... miss my mula($$$)
  • Hot hot bath,and some drinks ,, then for the night time go to my dads an get into the hot tub ,,,hubbys driving then hit the gym...,,,,
  • I want a bucket of margaritas on the rocks with a bunch of salt around the rim. I want to be able to eat spicy fajitas and not throw them up.
  • Grasshopper in the hot tub...how I miss hot tubs! Then go sleep on my stomach...and hope like heck she let's me get some rest!
  • Doc says coffee is ok once a week so I have my starbucks!! but very limited...but I cant wait to get back to the gym and in shape!!
  • I want some whiskey! Lol and I agree with the heated conversation without crying! And im going to go fishing and catch some catfish and eat what I catxh! Lol
  • Oh yea I want to get my tattoo too! Lol
  • At the moment I can only sleep on my right side. Any other position is too painful due to psd so I'm gonna sleep any which way I want and eat lots if brie and camembert on crackers washed down with red wine. Yummy.
  • I don't drink but I still be getting my hair dyed blue black after six weeks of breast feeding and having the biggest cup of wawa coffee I can find :))
  • Dont plan on drinking liq. Any more. But want to dye my hair, get some tattoo, stop getting petted like a damn dog.(i absolutely hate ppl that randomly rub my stomach like a buddha) drink all the pepsi I want, wrestle with my boyfriend, lay on my stomach, pee like a normal 25.yr old, walk more than ten ft without being out of breath, n smoke a newport 100
  • Pinot noir with cheese and crackers, tuna rolls (my favoriteee), quad latte from starbucks, Space Mountain, and.migraine drugs. There's one more HUGE thing but at risk for getting flamed I'm keeping it to myself.

God I can't wait...
  • I want to cuddle my baby! And I want to see my feet again! :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I want to get my tattoo for my god mother which had wagners when I was little an just found out she has 3 types of cancer in her breast.

& I wanna be able to wear my skinny jeans sleep on my tommy and go into the hot tub
  • Sushi!!! Raw oysters!!! Wine!!! Go Running!!!
  • Plain and simple I want to go back to being me...no more laying around, no more nauseaousness, no more prego symptoms!
  • edited February 2011
    Have SEX! great sex!! I have no drive now and hubby is afraid to hurt me so we haven't been doing it like we used to...miss that the most.
  • Have some wine, a margarita, and workout like I used to.
  • I wanna go to the park and walk on a pretty day without feeling like I ran a marathon within the first ten minutes of being there. Go fishing on the lake! Tan for hours on the beach (I live by the beach & miss it) Work out! & have some drinks with friends before the hubby deploys (:
  • Hypnotic mixed with Sprite, work-out, and sleep on my tummy. Potentially some tattoos!!!
  • Some mind blowing rough walking kinda funny the next morning sex
  • edited February 2011
    Shave, smoke a Newport, get my third tat, and sleep!
  • OMG I totaly cant wait to shave EVERYTHING lol Sucks when you can't bend over or see everything!! lol lol Almost forgot that one!!
  • Drink a few beers & start working out & getting ok into pre baby shape