As soon as this baby is born I'm going to....

13»

Comments

• Go back to school
  • Sushi....sleep on belly...get back in shape
  • Jack and coke and have sex....and maybe a turky sub
  • You are all right on. I've been craving a glass of wine since 8 weeks. And I want to go to Cyrus and have wings and drinks with my hubby mmmm.
  • Starbucks is my main goal Hahahah.
    Mmmm :-D
  • Drink n go out again but I wll only do dat when I can my baby comes first I have 7 more weeks left yayyyyy:D
  • N get my tats:D
  • I turned 21 on jan 30th so I couldnt celebrate :( so once im ready me and my hubby are havin anight out and imma have my first legal drink lol and of course like everybody else...sleep on my tummy. Lol and not worry bout peein on myself everytime I cough,sneeze,etc lol only 10 weeks 5 days lol
  • Oh and get the tattoos ive been boohooin about for the past 7 months haha
  • hopefully start working on fitting back into my clothes lol
  • Cherry coke & rum...(you should totally try it) running again, horse back riding, fishing, & going back to the Smoky Mountains....oh & being able to go 4 wheeler riding.
  • Take a Bikram yoga class to loose weight ....go to a music festival :)>- ....drink some wine.....get my chest piece(tattoo)finished....do somethin with my hair!!!!
  • Hand the baby to daddy & run like forest till I'm skinny again!!
  • Drink a corona, dance my ass off @ a bar, and eat feta like a freak!
  • Im going to hit starbucks as well... My husband totures me everyday with his starbucks... I miss it so much...lol
  • Laying on my stomach, an going to the bathroom normal, an not so hormonal
  • Get dolled up hit a club get wasted n role play wit the hubby... then sleep on my stomach
  • Hurry up and get back in shape just in time for my b-day, i'm not a drinker but after this, I think i'll need one, and I so can't wait to get a couple of tatts
  • I can't wait to go running again!!! I also have a bottle of champaigne calling my name.!
  • I live in Vegas so after 9 months I will defiantly go clubbing get drunk, eat sushi, and most important lose all my weight!!!! Im leaving to Chile in aug so i need my bikini body back
  • Work out, have a drink, and getting my tubes tied! Lol
  • Definitely having some cocktails and stock up on Hydroxycut products to help get the extra pounds off!! \:D/