We have our place, 30+!

Comments

• I am 34 expecting baby #5 July 5th, a boy! I already have a son (15yrs) and 3 daughters who are 13yrs, 3 yrs and almost 2 yrs. I also have 2 step-sons who are 17 yrs and 14 yrs. SO this will be a grand total of 7 for my hubby and I. Yay! :)
  • @melinda326 7 kids oh my. Never an empty home.
    @tishj330 did the doc really say that to you?

I love the thirty plus category :X
  • @menemai, yup he sure did! Had the nerve to laugh when he said it too!
    @cicelia, that's what Pregly BFFs are for lol!
    @shae, did the kids have the safe sex talk with you guys lol? Well, sounds like you'll have plenty of help!
    @dawtalove, lots of pink dust to you hun! Hope you get your princess :-)
  • I'm due with a girl on Oct 25th and I'll be 30 the next week on Nov 2! I have a 5 yo as well!
  • Yay, I'm excited for this new category. I will be 31 on 9/7 and I am due with my first on 9/16. September will be a busy month!
  • I'm Cynthia and 31. I have a 4yr old son and I'm 20 wks... I don't feel old :-p
  • Im 31 and pregnant with my first. Due Sept. 30th and I will turn 32 just 4 days later.
  • Im 34 and expecting my 5th child a girl on july 25th... I'am the momma to 3 boyz and almost 2 girls :)
  • I'm 31, & will be 32 on July 7th. This is my third pregnancy, but first time to make it out of the 1st trimester. My daughter is due July 2nd, but I am ready for this to happen...preferably sooner. :D

I didn't feel old until I got pregnant & hit week 32. Now I feel like a 75 year old who constantly craves shrimp, slushies, & fried cheese sandwiches. Lucky for me, I'm pretty darn immature, so I'm hoping I'll go back to feeling like a 12 year old after Camilla comes. Lol! ;)

Much love & good health to us old a** pregnant ladies!
  • Honorary early VIP member reporting!

29 going on 15....I mean 30 (November)
    Pregnant with my first biological baby. Little Abigail is due Sept 01 but I plan on having a C-Section the last week of August :)

I'm also the proud step-mommy to amazing twins (Mia and Isaiah)
  • I'm 30 and had my second last week!!! Thank the lord I'm not pregnant again yet! although number 2 so far has been so easy I may consider a third sooner than I thought I would ;)
  • Yay 30+!!! I'm 31 prego with my first... little Jonny will be here late October!!
  • Love the new catergory ladies! I'm turning 32 next week and due with ny first..a girl. We are so excited!
  • @artistmamma what is up w/ the slurpie craving? They must put a drug only preggies have to have. Ecause I crave (and drink) a slurpie/slushie everyday. I was at a baseball game, with 55 degrees and wind drinking my slurpie. Freezing, shivering and all. It's becoming a true addiction. :)
  • @Mrs_shu ...gosh, I know! If it's anything like the last 2 1/2 years it will feel like tomorrow!
    @Carley ...that's totally me,LOL. When I was in my late teens & early 20's my friends were all 30+ except one... people my age drove me nuts! :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am 33 and pregnant with my first, due jan 2.
  • @booface, you just wanna be one of the cool kids LOL! Early membership at its best! I remember when I was inching up to my 30th birthday, I was freaking out! Then I turned 30, and was like, "I was wigging out over this?!?" I finally felt like a rational grown up...well a little LMAO :-))
  • @dawtalove, when is your gender ultrasound? You might need to have a talk with @blueberrysmom, she did a great job of convincing Blueberry to be a boy, so she might tell you just the words you need to say to get your princess!
  • Horray! Somewhere I can fit in!!! 34 with a 1and a half year old and next one due july 26th.
    Soo I guess im also 2 under 2 !! (are we crazy????)
  • @cicelia: Hmm...we may have accidentally uncovered a government conspiracy here. But why slushie/slurpees, & why is it only affecting pregnant women? Are they experimenting on us...or our babies? :(
    Maybe we shouldn't talk about it anymore? "They" might be reading this...tapping our phones...watching us via satellite!!! Oh my! ;)
  • @bri2186: How long until you hit the big three oh? Everyone made such a big deal about mine except me. It didn't phase me at all. I had a huge party, got very hammered, & don't remember too much after. LOL! But I was single with no kids so I could get away with that. Turning 32 this year, I'll either have a newborn or be 5 days overdue. I hope she's here, cause that would be the BEST gift ever...plus, I'm miserable! ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tishj330 I'm super cool! :D I can't wait to hit 30....seems like the older I get the "better I look for my age" LOL! I'm a mediocre 29 but I'm a HOT ass 30! ;))
  • @booface, lmao! I've noticed how "good for my age" I look since I turned 30. At 35, I now look downright amazing! ;-)
  • @artistmamma ohhhhh I knew Big Brother was behind it. ;) All I know is I am a willing test suject, Slurpies everyday. In fact I had one at 10 this morning and looking forward to another this evening :)
  • 32 ..33 in Aug.. baby # 3 I have a 10 yr old and a 7 yr old.. due Oct 15th
  • @tishj330, I will have my gender ultrasound in 1 1/2 wks. On 6/28. Lol @ trying to convince the baby to be a girl, I have tried that with my last 3 and they all came put to be boys (5 total) smh. I think the pregly pink dust may work for me this time. As soon as I find out, I will let you know. When will you find out?
  • @dawtalove, my gender ultrasound is 6/29 lol! If you ask, you'll get boatloads of pink dust from these ladies! I really do hope you get yourself a girl. Its hard being that outnumbered. But wow oh wow is she gonna be SPOILED!!! LOL! How old are the boys?