We have our place, 30+!

13»

Comments

• edited June 2011
    She will definitely be spoiled and I think my boys would be afraid and jealous of that since its always been about them lol but who knows, I might get jealous because I'm used to being the only female in the house and she may take the attention away from me. My boys are ages 13, 7, 6, 4, & 3 @tishj330
  • @dawtalove, yes girl, you'll have to prepare for a princess to join the queen lol. The boys would love her! And don't get me started on Daddy lol. If you have another boy, it'll be business as usual I'm sure. Either way, the whole family will welcome the blessing! Any names picked yet?
  • @tishj330, if we have a girl I might as well forget about hubby giving me ANY attention. I have a list of names to choose from for a girl and no names for a boy lol. What are you hoping for? Boy or girl?
  • @dawtalove, it really depends on the day and that'll tell you what I want lol. I seriously don't have a real preference. Hubby wants a boy, but he'd love a girl if we got one! We've got a boy name picked and a girl name picked so we're just waiting for our gender ultrasound so we can call Sweet Pea a name. I refuse to shop till I know. I hate neutral stuff!
  • @tishj330, it's great that you don't have a preference, that way you won't be disappointed. I agree, I refuse to shop til I know also. Keep me posted.
  • I'm 30 and I turn 31 in October. This is my 2nd daughter. Have a 7 yr old named Jada and little Ivory is due Oct 18.
  • Finally! I'm 31, due October 17th with baby number one...I work with a bunch of 25 and unders who look at me like how dare I wait till I was so old to have a baby...one said that to me out loud once...I told her that was on the top ten list of things not to say to a pregnant lady ;;)
  • I am 32 due July 8th with baby#3. I am a little nervous about having a teenager, a toddler and a newborn, but looking forward to the challenge!

@1sttimerarmywife - that's just rude!! I think the people I work with know better than to say something like that to me! At least if they value their life...
  • @1sttimerarmywife, I think this is where @blueberrysmom starts passing out throat punches! How DARE she say that to you? Last time I checked, none of us was being followed by the Guiness Book people! Geez!!!
  • I'm 30, 31st bday Oct 4th, due w our first, a baby girl Oct 15th. Ever since I was 25 I was like, I'm almost 30! So when I hit it, it was "Mnaa, old hat" lol. Seems like my favorite people are showing up here... Who says aging isn't a fine process???
  • @1sttimerarmywife what??? You were very nice to them... Mental throat punches....
  • It took all I had to restrain myself...karma is a bitch though...she pissed off the owner and he sent her to clean the employee restrooms and the animal kennels for the rest of the summer....mwahahaha!!! =D>
  • My name is Lakeisha I'll be 32 september 10, i'm pregnant with baby #3 due january 3rd. I have 2 boys ages 13yr, 8yr. This is the last for me.
  • I am 38 pregnant with our first. I am due Oct. 24. Very happy. ;;)
  • Im 34 with my third due end of April. :) Got a 5y.o. Boy and a 3.75 y.o. Girl. We have no preference what this baby is, just thrilled to be pregnant! :)