questionable proposal (update) on 6/19 at 10

Comments

• Congrats!!
  • YAY congrats!! Atleast your soon to be hubby asked you.. I asked my husband after crying for hours... so he tried 3 times to find a cute way to give me my ring, in the end he just ended up hanging it to me one day in the car. lol. Congrats to you!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How exciting!!! Nd u have a funny story with it...I bet u can't wait to sport ur ring..wen ur finger behaves..lol how sweet
  • edited June 2011
    Its ok, my husband proposed in the middle of sex. I knew it wasnt just talk bc he put a ring on my finger!
  • Congratulations!! When is the big day?
  • Aw congrats hun!
  • wooo congrats!!! so when's the big day? 8->
  • Yay! Congrats :)
  • Congrats! Gotta love love! Set a date, we wanna plan a pregly wedding :-D
  • @kayleigh27 thanks.. and he proposed in the backseat like you uys were *necking* or something?
    @Rissalee7 yeah basically when I can fit into it, so it won't be until the baby is born :)
  • @laura536 @maranda3 @pregnantELF @reneerose0828 @alilboulding @mrs_shu @sara102011 @1stwoodsbaby @jtmoon98 @new2_this @snreda @jenzoe1 @briAnewmom @survivormommie3 @stillsuprised @tishj330 @oregonmama thanks ladies... I am wicked happy and spent most the day just relaxing with my fiance and did very minimal talking. We decided that we will be having a new york state wedding so that way his family can be there, at least the family he cares about, so were thinking sometime in the next year.

@gatorbob I'm a huge movie buff and so is he... we watch so many movies especially comedies :) and I love the broken lizards guys, sadly my fav movie that they did is the lousiest one... club dread.. and thanks for the gratz :)
  • CONGRATS.. my bf asked me that too . but dont think hes serious but he said if were together for another yr were getting married and i dont have a choice and that hes buying me a ring next month..
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awwe...that's cute! Ernie and I kinda just agreed to get married so when he tried to do the whole "bended knee" thing I laughed at him....I really hurt his feelings! Poor guy! Yours was WAY better!
  • @ahendricks09 well I didn't think he was serious either, because he is more of a silly guy then a serious guy.. but I am happily suprised :)

@gatorbob oh my goodness! That is awesome! Noone else I know likes that movie!! And when I see the name penelope that is exactly what goes running through my head.. and when I hear marguiritaville I still think of pina colodaburg lol..

@booface see I'm pretty sure if adam did the same thing I would laugh and hurt his feelings especially after today.. :) thanks :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol @gatorbob I was just glad that ii didn't get a ring in my food or something.. that is actually something I told him if he did I would say no... I would hate to have to burn my mouth or accidently swallow it.. I am glad he did it uniquely :) and yeah we can be the club dread fan club :)
  • @KalikoJenie LOL I jst think its funny that my bf isn't giving me a choice lol he just laughs and says were getting married if were together for another year.. but about you i am soo happy for you that was cute but awkward the way he asked you so i can understand how you weren't sure if he was serious or not
  • @ahendricks09 well there is a point where if your together for a certain time it is either time to get married or something... I was in a ten year relationship, which I am thankful I never got married but I was engaged for seven years.. I'm thinking about waiting til this baby is 2 because they say if you last 2 years after the baby is born then your golden :) besides I want to make the right decision...
  • O-m-gee!!!!! I LOVE club dread!!!!!!!
  • About 4 moths before my husband asked me to marry him he'd fallen asleep in my bed next to me we weren't living together yet anyway he woke with tears in his eyes and I asked what was wrong said he had a bad dream when I finally got him to tell me about it he said he dreamt he asked me to marry him and I said no we've been married 12 yrs now
  • @onmy3rdangel you can totally be in the club dread club.. so glad to know that me and gatorbob aren't alone... maybe we should start a movie club on pregly :)

@camommy that is so so sweet..congrats on 12 years! I assume you have kid (s) together?
  • A 11 yr old son a 9 yr old daughter and a baby girl due the first week of aug but I don't think I'm gonna make it I'm HUGE
  • @KalikoJenie oh i totally agree .. especially with the child being two because a child can change A LOT ..so if a couple can still grow stronger after having a child for 2 yrs then most def
  • @camommy I have a 8yr old daughter, a 3yr old son and a son due july 27th.. I hope I don't last that long thought because this has to be my biggest baby ever and I'm scared if he's in too long ill have to have a csection to get him out.. like I have had nightmares about it lol
  • @ahendricks09 :) it actually was advice I heard after my daughter was born, and while me and my ex stayed together I think it was for the wrong reasons lol. I mean there was so much crap we *split up* half a dozen times and really believe that we stayed together for our daughter, then being dimbasses decided maybe another baby would make things better (yeh how about no) and finally we split up after some drama.. but things with this relationship isn't anything like my last one, there is trust and we can spend a lot of time together or minimal time and still feel the same way about each other. We try to make each other happy
  • Well u were better than me my bf comes to me wit a ring n asks me n I laughed so hard n told him I was allergic to that ring I'm not ready to get married but if he was serious I bet I hurt his feelings...... but it was jus reaction LOL
  • Well I want to get married.. but I'm still going to wait at least a year.. we have been together almost 2 years so if we wait a year it will be three and well see :) @pooh22 if he would have come at me with a ring my reaction may have been different because then it would have def been more real.. at least this to me is only semi real..
  • @keilkojenie lol nope we were actually talking...surprisingly. we usually did use the backseat for that lol. He made me cry because the way he was talking made me think he was going to break up with me. But we've been married for 2 1/2 yrs so it worked out :)