questionable proposal (update) on 6/19 at 10

13»

Comments

• @kayleigh27 lol.. well I had a fifty/fifty shot lol... and I never had a bf do that but my driving instructer did that to me when I took the driving test. He told me I failed asked for my learners permit cut it up I asked why and he said oh that was so bad you don't need it anymore.. your getting a different id.. so I started crying and he takes my picture red eyes and all and five minutes later handed me my license I was like oh ur an ass!
  • Omg that is wrong n so many ways he would've got the finger while I was leaving @kalikojenie n the ring was fake not being picky but I'm allergic to everything except gold n before he did it we were talking bout men being n my life cuz he thinks I'm such a player so I'm like if u like it u better put a ring on it!! LOL so he is like ok goes n gets this ring he found n the apartment he cleaned n came back like marry me it was jus so funny. So he then was like well at least I kno how it will go if I really ask u n I was still laughin trying to apologize... I felt so bad
  • @KalikoJenie THANKS for the advice i appreciate it.. and wow smh i glad you found some one better for you hope all goes well good luck and congrats :-D
  • @kalikojenie that would be awesome!!!! We so should! Cuz that movie is AWESOME!!!!!
  • Well ladies I have decided that I don't want to get married. I have been having a questionable few days about if I think this is the right thing and I don't think it is. I found out that some truth has been ommited about a girl he talks to that I thought he was only friends with turns out they used to date awhile ago ( well before me mind you) and then I broke my cardinal rule of snooping. I went through the phone and well needless to say I now know that my bd thinks I am huge and that he isn't happy and is calling other girls pretty lady. I have been crying because I thought I was finally happy in a relationship and in all honesty I kinda was til this marriage thing got brought up. I'm not sure what I am going to do because well it is kinda my fault I feel this way. I kinda want to just leave because after me and my ex I don't like confrontations and honestly if I leave without words I know ill actually leave where as if I say something then I know I won't. I'm thinking maybe he feels pressured to be with and marry me because I am pregnant and for some reason that makes me feel like ish. I told him before I found out I was pregnant that he could walk away then and there because I didn't want to have to deal with more heartache later. Maybe I should have just left since I knew he dodnt want to be a dad