Really bumbed out!

edited June 2011 in Depression
I dont know how im gonna pay for my baby or get what he needs before he gets here! Im worrying my butt off! Im trying not to but its hard. I just dont know what to do!

Comments

• I've been stressing about the same thing ......I have to keep remembering...god will provide
  • edited June 2011
    Put an ad on craigslist asking for baby stuff you could get very lucky and it wouldn't hurt to try :)
  • Thanks ladies!
  • edited June 2011
    Here's something to think about.....there's a difference between wants and needs. I have to remind myself of this. Our financial situation changed drastically after I found out I was preggo. There are a few things I wanted my baby to have that she may not have right away or even at all but shell have the things she absolutely needs. Most importantly shell have us. Your baby will have you. That's what most important. Have faith that things will fall into place.

Are you having a shower?
  • start a registry... let everyone you are close with know you have a registry. there is no shame in accepting help or gifts from friends/family/neighbors... We are all at different places in life and hopefully someday you'll be in a position to help someone else.

you could also register on the site:
    www.wishuponahero.com and ask for help

good luck
    we have the reverse problem. lol
  • @mommys1stbundle true. Idk if im gonna have a shower. This is my 3rd pregnancy and those babies didnt make it so this one is my lil miracle. I have some things from my first shower but nothing that I really need. Mostly just clothes.
    @MikeandRonAdopt Thank u! I hope everything work out for the 2 of u as well!