due date tomorrow and I can't take this ish any effing more

edited June 2011 in June 2011
I hope she is just waiting for her due date I'm in so much damn pain I feel like crying every time I lift a foot to walk I'm so done and I no I won't be pregnant for ever and I also know that there's not much more to go but damn it this hurts and I'm so moody my poor hubby can't even say hi to me with out me being pissed off I don't talk to no one because I don't wanna rip their heads off I tried the castor oil iv done squats I walk at least 2 miles a day I do nipple stimulation I eat really hot food all the time I don't have an oven so I can't do the labor cake or cookies I'm so done I have my dr appointment tomorrow she better tell me something good or she's just gunna have to be like the rest of my family that gets their heads in a nuse I'm done she needs to take this baby out now!!!!!!!

Comments

• I feel you 110% I'm due friday and I'm so done. I really do not want to be pregnant anymore. Hopefully we both get good news at our dr appointments tomorrow!!
  • Schedule a induction date!
  • im srry! i hope she comes soon! and ur not going 2 be preggo forever! i promise! :) i bet u are most uncomfortable and i understand complety about being grouchy! i've lynched a few ppl lately! haha! will b praying u have a successful apt 2morrow! keep us posted! can't wait to see your thread that says "it's finally my turn!"
  • @rockinmomma I'm also due friday and I'm miserable. I went to the dr yesterday and I'm still only 1 cm have been for 3 weeks. and my dr told me if I don't have my baby boy by tuesday he will induce me next thursday. it just seems like its never going to end :(
  • @brooklynleona87 goodluck hun hopefully you will be done soon :)
  • @minirip can I just make her scedual me an induction date or is that up to her? @rockinmomma @mommy2be711 @vanalkr thanks ladies for the encoragement it does help :)
  • @mommy2be711 I was only 1cm and "and not very thinned out" at my appointment last week. I am praying to god that there will be some change tomorrow or that my ob will at least give me an induction date. I feel like its never going to end too, I had such high hopes of her coming early now it looks like I'm gonna be overdue :-<
  • @brooklynnnleona87 well my doc said once you hit 40 weeks you can scheduel an inductuion date cuz its not safe for baby after 41 weeks and if your in so much pain she should be okay with it. Mention it to her that you can't handle the pain anymore and you want to schedule an induction date, let me know how it goes
  • I sure will and thanks hun btw I just commented on ur wall post u just sent me lol @minirip
  • @brooklynnleona87. Poor thing! Hope the baby comes soon... are u dialated or effaced at all? U could ask your doc to strip your membranes.
  • She's says she's going to tomorrow I'm 1cm and 50% as of last sat. But I could be more by now @robinlinlee83