who's having a baby shower this saturday??? *update*

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
I am and im finally done shopping & ready for this weekend :)

7/23 why is today so gloomy :( n its the day of my shower! im pissed but hopefully my shower will be fun

Comments

• My baby shower is Saturday too!! I'm so excited :D
  • @cait_septembermommy im excited too. is everything ready??
  • Well my mom and friend are planning it, and they're trying to keep the details a secret from me, so I have no idea if everything is ready! Lol
  • Mine is as well! I'm going to make the cupcakes tomorrow for it. Aside from that pretty much everything is ready!
  • Mine is this Saturday to Idk anything about but that its here at my place
  • Meeh I'm excited so that way now I can see what I have to finish shopping for
  • @cait_septembermommy, lucky u :) at least someone thru u one. good luck

@rckprincess, aww cupcakes yum. I just bought two half sheet cakes. one vanilla n one chocolate :)

@vayanna I hope it turns out good. good luck :)

@blessedmommy thas how I feel. I just gotta get ice n pay for the jumper that day other than that im set. the jumper is for the kids. im having a family baby shower :)
  • Thanks! I hope yours goes well! We'll all have to share about the showers after!
  • Me too!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @cait_septembermommy we sure will :) & thanks.

@shaniam yay... good luck n have fun

@firsttimemommytobe thank u hun :) I hope it turns out good. got about 19 items off my registry already
  • @firsttimemommytobe girl, I be on top of my family n if I dont get my way all hell gon break lose lmao. u kno how I can get lol thru the emails. I registered at babies r us under sophoeun thompson n hubby is nigel if u wana check it out
  • mine is sunday since I work saturday!!! I can't wait I hope it turns out ok!!
  • @firsttimemommytobe lol

@blessed1508 omg, mines is 2moro :) I cant believe it. hope both our baby shower turns out good.
  • Have fun :) I'm having mine Sunday and can't wait!!
  • @soontohavethree ill try hun :) good luck with urs. ill have to post an update so everyone can share their shower updates.
  • I have mine!!! We just picked up the care, I'm going to see if I can get it set as profile pic to share w you ladies! I'm so excited!!!
  • @navywife, sorry yours wasn't as good as you expected. If it makes you feel better, my mil will be at mine, and since apparently I am carrying her child, I expect lots of drama and her wanting to take everything home with her for the nursery she made at her house. I guess that my hubby and me don't need anything... Right??? O_o
  • @navywife thanks girl, ill let u knoe how it all goes down. hopefully nobody pisses me off grrrr lol

@jellybelly1015 omg mil thinks my daughter is her baby also n that my baby will only look like her black side n not my asian side n lmao my mil is white n cherokee indian. her hubby is black. anyways, @navywife she said she moving to Nc with us omg :-/ lol its watever but @jellybelly1015 I hope u have great shower n dont forget to update us :) lol to the mils arent they sumn else???
  • thanks ... I can't wait to eat all of the desserts lol have a blast at yours :-)
  • mine is sunday. which im excited for but at the sane time im stressed out. found out tuesday i may b induced next week im only 35 weeks. we dont have much ready at home due to waiting on shower so hopefully we will get most of the things we need. to all who have showers this weekend good luch hoping for the best.
  • They truly are!!! I was also told that she better be a redhead... I'm the only redhead in either family... Odds are against me I think lol! I hope yours goes well also! We'll keep each other updated :)
  • @taztwister84 awww good luck to u too hun. why r u being induced so early?

@jellybelly1015 lol... lets not talk about our inlaws its gona ruin our moods haha. have a good day mamas
  • @mrsthompson34 she has iugr. her head is measuring fine but rest of body is 2.5 weeks behind in growth. i have high risk ob apt, u/s and biophysical on tuesday. dependind on results they may induce me next week. so basicly shes not growing enuf inside.
  • @taztwister84 awww poor baby, I hope everything will be okay :)

@dncrcass good luck with ur shower :)
  • Got my pic changed! My little bean is due in October so we went with a pumpkin for her! :) hope you have a great day!!!