Update #2 ok so idk but i think its too soon to test but.......

Ok so I fed our dogs & omg I could smell their food I've never smelled their food like that, sorry tmi my boobs are soooo sore my boobs have never been sore not even before or during a period, I've been pretty snappy today oops lol my jeans are annoying me, & this past week between 3-4pm I get very nauseous. I can't drink enough water..........I'm scared to take a test........if it doesn't pick up the hcg, what if its too soon to test......idk what to think.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Take a test! If its neg dont get upset if its still to early. Test test test!
  • Take a test!!!!
  • Just try it first thing a.m. I sure hope so. Fingers crossed over here. :)
  • Thank you mamas!!!! Af has never been regular but it should have started today or tomorrow. I don't have any sign of a period though & usually I see.something....we've been ttc for almost 2 yrs & almost a yr at the fertility dr. I am praying & praying this is the real deal! I am so scared of those damn test I've taken so many in the past :(
  • :-D %%- Thank you ladies!!!!
  • Praying for u and baby dust******** so u better keep us updated
  • Baby dust!!! I hope you get your positive!!!
  • Thank you!!!! & I'll keep you wonderful ladies posted for sure!!!!!!!! @momof22be @LittleFae
  • I was 4 months before I had a positive test. Good luck
  • I hope I hope you get a bfp!
  • well i felt the same way with my second.. the day i was supposed to start.. i took the test and it was neg.. but.. i figured mabey its too soon.. and willl see if my period comes.. waited another wk and took another one.. sure enough i was prego.. good luck.. i hope you get that baby %%- :X
  • Hope u get a bfp i know how much u want it!!!
  • Rooting 4 you! I hope its a bfP!! Baby dust to you loads!
  • Rooting 4 you! I hope its a bfP!! Baby dust to you loads!
  • Hope you get your BFP!!! :) When do you plan on testing?? I think now should be good! :D
  • I thought I was imagining all my symptoms and even got BFN's and then surprise BFP one day. Never give up hope! I hope you get your BFP soon!
  • Praying for your bfp. I would be so happy for you. I've been seeing how you have been struggling to get pregnant. I know you have the faith hun to believe what God has for you. I am going to believe with you for your miracle. ((((BFP)))) : )
  • edited July 2011
    Oooooooooh sounds promising, im hoping its your time sweetie! You have been through so much, you deserve a healthy little baby!!! Or babies! :D sending more truck loads of sticky baby dust your way!!!!
    ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    :D
  • Ohhhh I hope this is it!!!! Sending lots of prayers, good vibes, and baby dust to you!!!! %%- (*) if you're nervous wait a couple days and test in the am!!! LET ME KNOW!!!
  • Oh I want this to be it for you!! Best of luck!! Hoping for a great update soon!
  • Prayers. Are with u my sis in law has been trying for over two year has had two miscarriages and is 10 weeks Prego now so hopefully the baby holds she passed the other two time lines so we know what u are going through good luck sweetheart
  • Good luck. I didn't test positive until I was 5 days late with one of those early detection tests that are supposed to tell you 4 days before you miss your period. I was testing every day and it was so disappointing.
  • BFP to you!! :D test it's best to know! Like the other ladies said if negative but you still have signs take another one!!
  • Goodluck...sending lots of baby dust************
  • Oh I hope! Lots of baby dust!