Update #2 ok so idk but i think its too soon to test but.......

Comments

• Prayin for a BFP for you! Im really rootin for you!!! :D
  • Hope its a bfp !!!!! :) good luck :)
  • I hope this is it for you!
  • Good luck for your BFP!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope u get a bfp whenever u decide to test! Good luck
  • edited July 2011
    I took my test the day after af was due as I just knew! I was feeling a bit sick all the time and my boobs were so tender it was unreal! It hurt to even hug my son.
    All the signs are good hun, hope u get ur BFP
  • Hope u get that BFP... Buy the three packs of test so u could take one..but if its too early u'll still have some to take in a few days
  • I really am hoping for your bfp hun after following your journey. All the best (*)
  • Oh my ladies, I am in tears reading your post :) thank-you soooo much for everything!!!!!! I feel like I have so many friends you mamas are great! I tested w/ those early detection test this am but it was bfn :'( I'm trying to hold it together, I honestly believe its.just too soon for a test maybe, bc my abdomen is sore, my breast are still very tender, & I'm going to guess that between 3-4 I'm going to be nauseous......I only drink unsweet tea w/ sweet n low sometimes & water that's it & yest I got a tea & it tasted funny, hubby took a drink & said it tasted fine......I go to the dr tomorrow in the am & they are doing bloodwork so hopefully we'll find out very soon ;) Ladies THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU
  • I would love to individually thank each of you but I'm on my phone & that would take me over an hour I'm sure :(
    :) %%-
  • Still hoping the best for you!!!
  • Good luck at the doctors office tomorrow. We're rooting for you! >:D<
  • edited July 2011
    :-) Thank-you!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm still.praying it's a bfp for you!
  • >:D< Thank-you
  • Good luck
    @ praying_4_twins
  • Still definately hoping for BFP!!!
  • edited July 2011
    THANK-YOU & I will keep everyone posted! They said since my appt is early I would have the results that day! >:D< [..]
  • The happiest day on Pregly will be when you and MikeandRonAdopt become mommies!!!! :)))) It WILL HAPPEN!!!
  • @MrsForesee L-) Thank-you & I'm praying B-) & I hope everyone ttc & adopt get their dream bc this is the best kind to have! @MikeandRonAdopt
  • I'm praying for you too!!!! I've read all your posts and God can do anything as I'm sure you know. :-) "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:20 and girl... We have all been coming together for a long time, haven't we? :-D ah how exciting!!! <3
  • Yaya can't wait for the update !! How many hours do you have left?
  • @BabyComingSoon143 yes ma'am we have! Thank-you!!!!
    @MommyLovesSparkle I go to the dr in the am tomorrow my appt is at 9:30 so I have about 24 hours till I get blood work done, this is the only time I've been nervous yet so excited to get my blood drawn lol Thanks!
  • Omg im super excited for you hun!! I will be stalking all day tomorrow for the results!!!! :D praying for your bfp!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope you are pregnant !! With twins ! :) how great would that be >:D< I can't waitt!
  • @prayin_4_twins....I pray you get your bfp tomorrow. My friend did insemination, she said she felt pregnant but the home test kept coming back negative, she did blood work and she was right! I am rooting for you, I somewhat know how it is to try and try to the point where it becomes more like a job, then fun. Gods luck and God bless.
  • Ahhh! I was just thinking of you last night when I was laying in bed (yikes that sounded kinda dirty :-S ), just wondering about an update I mean! Oh my gosh I hope this is it!!! Can't wait to get an update tomorrow! Your times a coming mama! This was your first round of Clomid right?? I got preggers my first round!